Questions about the Now Playing window

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

ProfileX

Questions about the Now Playing window

Post by ProfileX »

In the Now Playing window, is there a way to see what Playlist was loaded (for example if it was loaded from a script)?

What's the purpose of the sort arrows at the top, when I click on the "Now Playing" column, the sort arrow changes from ascending to descending but the songs don't change at all. Clicking on the "#" column doesn't seem to do anything either.
dtsig

Re: Questions about the Now Playing window

Post by dtsig »

ProfileX wrote:In the Now Playing window, is there a way to see what Playlist was loaded (for example if it was loaded from a script)?
I don't believe so
ProfileX wrote:What's the purpose of the sort arrows at the top, when I click on the "Now Playing" column, the sort arrow changes from ascending to descending but the songs don't change at all. Clicking on the "#" column doesn't seem to do anything either.
The sorting works fine if you add columns. Not sure why it doesn't sort by # or why there is a sort arrow there. I think "now playing" doesn't sort because it is a compound column. If you add album, artist and title those columns are sortable. or so it seems
Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig
Lowlander

Re: Questions about the Now Playing window

Post by Lowlander »

No, you can't see if (and what) files were loaded from a Playlist.