Other Sites with Music Ratings?

Community forum for discussions completely unrelated to MediaMonkey.

Moderator: Gurus

MMFrLife

Other Sites with Music Ratings?

Post by MMFrLife »

Looking for fairly extensive sites with music ratings other than Allmusic and Amazon.
I don't care if it's critic or popular or a mix of both.
Metacritic is one, but it seems to focus on modern, popular music; not so much older stuff.
MM user since 2003 (lifetime lic. 2012) "Trying to imagine life without music gives me a headache"
Top 2 scripts: RegExp Find & Replace (e.v.) and Magic Nodes (e.v.) ZvezdanD's scripts site
Please take a moment to read the bottom of the linked page to support the one and only - ZvezdanD! (the "originator" since 2006).
MMW 4.1.31.1919; 5.0.4.2690 || back it up...frequently!
|| software for power users: "Q-Dir" (free alt. to explorer) and file/folder renamer: "ReNamer" (den4b)
"The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth"
๐Ÿ˜œ
MMFrLife

Re: Other Sites with Music Ratings?

Post by MMFrLife »

Any discoveries out there? :)
MM user since 2003 (lifetime lic. 2012) "Trying to imagine life without music gives me a headache"
Top 2 scripts: RegExp Find & Replace (e.v.) and Magic Nodes (e.v.) ZvezdanD's scripts site
Please take a moment to read the bottom of the linked page to support the one and only - ZvezdanD! (the "originator" since 2006).
|| software for power users: "Q-Dir" (free alt. to explorer) and file/folder renamer: "ReNamer" (den4b)
๐Ÿ˜œ
pushpull

Post by pushpull »

Considering that MM has its own rating feature, perhaps there should be a cumulative anonymous online database of peoples MM ratings. MMrate so to say.
MMFrLife

Post by MMFrLife »

I'm likin' rate your music. Thanks.
Where are the ratings on Discogs located? I've looked before but don't see them.

An MM ratings site would be nice.
๐Ÿ˜œ
Dan33185

Post by Dan33185 »

Open image in new tab for full image

MMFrLife

Post by MMFrLife »

Yes, thanks!
I guess somehow unconsciously I was always looking for some sort of non-alpha/numerical symbol like stars or something of that nature.
๐Ÿ˜œ
MMFrLife

Post by MMFrLife »

Yeah, I don't care much for LastFm.
Do they have coventional ratings? All I see are indicaters of popultarity.
My primary interest for this topic is to find sites with conventional ratings to create a composite score reference.
๐Ÿ˜œ