MM song list to Word copy and paste?

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

AllenW

MM song list to Word copy and paste?

Post by AllenW »

I'm trying to copy the song list from MM to Word so I can have a list when I go music shopping, not sure how or if it can be done.
A search didn't help or I missed it.

Anybody?

TIA

Al
AlanH

Re: MM song list to Word copy and paste?

Post by AlanH »

I use the addon Custom reports http://www.mediamonkey.com/addons/brows ... om-report/

It always you to configure exactly what you want, I generally export to excel so its easier for me to edit.
AllenW

Post by AllenW »

Thanks.
I tried to download the "Custom reports 3.2" and all I get is a page full of symbols and letters.

Al
AlanH

Post by AlanH »

strange, when I click on the download link it gives me the option to open - save or save as, it downloads a zip file. the you open MM go to Tools/ Extensions, click on add then navigate to the saved zip file
AllenW

Post by AllenW »

I can do the open. save, or save as, I do any of these and get the page

Al
MMFrLife

Post by MMFrLife »

Did it work?

It's compressed with ".mmip" extension, so you should be able to just install it directly by downloading and clicking on it (without MM even running).
MM user since 2003 (lifetime lic. 2012) "Trying to imagine life without music gives me a headache"
Top 2 scripts: RegExp Find & Replace (e.v.) and Magic Nodes (e.v.) ZvezdanD's scripts site
Please take a moment to read the bottom of the linked page to support the one and only - ZvezdanD! (the "originator" since 2006).
MMW 4.1.31.1919; 5.0.4.2690 || back it up...frequently!
|| software for power users: "Q-Dir" (free alt. to explorer) and file/folder renamer: "ReNamer" (den4b)
"The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth"
😜
AllenW

Post by AllenW »

MMFrLife wrote:Did it work?

It's compressed with ".mmip" extension, so you should be able to just install it directly by downloading and clicking on it (without MM even running).

No, all I get is the page of assorted symbols and such, unless it installs and doesn't show it?

Been trying to figure out which version I am running now.

And yes, I am a bit computer illiterate. :)
Al
MMFrLife

Post by MMFrLife »

Let's pick up the the discussion in the appropriate forum, follow to here.
MM user since 2003 (lifetime lic. 2012) "Trying to imagine life without music gives me a headache"
Top 2 scripts: RegExp Find & Replace (e.v.) and Magic Nodes (e.v.) ZvezdanD's scripts site
Please take a moment to read the bottom of the linked page to support the one and only - ZvezdanD! (the "originator" since 2006).
MMW 4.1.31.1919; 5.0.4.2690 || back it up...frequently!
|| software for power users: "Q-Dir" (free alt. to explorer) and file/folder renamer: "ReNamer" (den4b)
"The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth"
😜