TweakMonkey (advanced options page) 1.02 - 4/2/2007 [MM2+3]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Steegy

Post by Steegy »

Tweakerdetweak:
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... highlight=

SDB.Player.isShuffle
SDB.Player.isRepeat
SDB.Player.isAutoDJ
(all boolean: True/False)

Setting these things on startup have been asked also in the past, so since they are now available, you can add them to your script.

Cheers
Steegy
Extensions: ExternalTools, ExtractFields, SongPreviewer, LinkedTracks, CleanImport, and some other scripts (Need Help with Addons > List of All Scripts).
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

Updated script, added shuffle/repeat options, added framework for randomize playlist options, and for explore/command prompt here context menus.

edit: its back, I had an error pop up, but I was middle of typing and I did not get to see who/what/where it was from. On 2nd run, it appears to function fine, however please post if you come accross any errors.

edit2: changed the root sheet text in case anyone wants to include their script options under the tweakmonkey root.

Code: Select all

removed
Last edited by Teknojnky on Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

edt.Common.Hint = "Resume song from last play (not yet functional)"
Why is that?

Am I right to conclude that it's now possible to set isShuffle and isRepeat to True on startup, but it's not possible to set it to False? Please add the second posibility too, as is has been asked in the past.

Cheers
Steegy
Extensions: ExternalTools, ExtractFields, SongPreviewer, LinkedTracks, CleanImport, and some other scripts (Need Help with Addons > List of All Scripts).
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

Steegy wrote:
edt.Common.Hint = "Resume song from last play (not yet functional)"
Why is that?

Am I right to conclude that it's now possible to set isShuffle and isRepeat to True on startup, but it's not possible to set it to False? Please add the second posibility too, as is has been asked in the past.

Cheers
Steegy
The auto-resume functionality I wanted to add is like an auto-resume for an mp3 or cd player... meaning the song resumes to the time it stopped it during play.

IE if you shut down MM in the middle of a song, it starts where it left off at.

I added the options, I just had not have time to figure out how to implement it.
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

Continue from last playback position:
Does this help: SDB.Player.PlaybackTime ?
You can probably save the value in the "OnShutDownEvents" method, and just read the value an startup of the script, and set is back.

About the implementation for the options:
I see three possibilities:
- 1 three-state checkbox (impossible, no not really a possibility)
- 2 checkboxes (1 enable, 1 true/false) that work seperately
- 2 checkboxes (1 true, 1 false) that work together as a combination of "option buttons" and "checkbuttons" (it behaves as option buttons, but you can clear a checked option button too, so nothing is checked

Cheers
Steegy
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

Yup! I haven't got around to implementing any shutdown events yet, I still have alot to read/learn about them.

BTW, Steegy, Psyxonova, Trixmoto & and any other scripters are welcome to check for tweakmonkeyconfig.vbs and store your option sheets under the 'tweakmonky & scripts options' sheet.

If its even possible, that is...

You could even add some labels to the root sheet to credit yourself so it does not look like it's my work.

I'm not quite sure how you can get the TweakSheetRoot ParentID in order to add a subsheet to a different scripts options or add more labels to the root sheet.
MarineBrat

Post by MarineBrat »

I get the following error with v0.41 when I click on the OK button.

Error #9 - Microsoft VBScript runtime error
Subscript out of range: 'sheet.Common.ChildControl(...).ItemIndex'
File: "C:\Program Files\MediaMonkey\Scripts\Auto\TweakMonkeyConfig.vbs", Line: 767, Column: 2
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

Hmm, that means the array is out of bound somehow, make sure you select a startup node. That line is where the startup node index is saved, im guessing that its set to an invalid or null index.

edit:
I jsut double checked by removing the startup node ini entry and yeah I need to set the dropdown index to a valid number if it doesnt exist.

Will be fixed next update, in the mean time just set the startup node to now playing or library or whever your preference is.
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

Updated Tweakmonkey to include setting options for AutoRateSongs and fixed subscript error.

Note, AutoRateSongs may not yet be updated to read the ini settings, please refer to the AutoRateSongs thread.

Code: Select all

removed
Last edited by Teknojnky on Thu May 11, 2006 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danielbritt

Post by danielbritt »

heres a couple of things you can look at:

1. i *hate* how the track numbers cant be changed to the format i tagged them with (01, 02, 03 etc..) if you could set up a tweak to format the column to whatever format i (or others want) that would be nice.

2. if you look at tag&rename there are a lot of tag formatting options that would be nice additions to MM.

thanks in advance, daniel
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

Unfortunately, tweakmonkey can't change options that are not available within MM or scripts.

Until the dev's make that behaviour optional, we will be stuck with it.

I'm not familar with tag & rename, but I think the same applies here, Tweakmonkey only changes thing which MM allows to be changed.

If there is an INI or some way to change a behaviour via script, then I can see about adding it.
DiddeLeeDoo

Post by DiddeLeeDoo »

I had a study of your script here, and got an understanding to how Option Sheets and INI file work. Thank you for posting this excellent script, and giving me a kick in the back to get an option sheet happening :lol:

Coming up in next version for sure!
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

hey this is great but some of the options are not working yet?

any idea how long before you get them working?

no i am not talking about the rating ones.

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
DiddeLeeDoo

Post by DiddeLeeDoo »

The process do no not take long, it's doing it well that takes a bit of time. Shouldn't be more than a few days before something new is coming.