Add/Rescan does not display results

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

MPG

Add/Rescan does not display results

Post by MPG »

Hi,
Periodically I have to do a rescan to add some new albums/tracks despite the Continuous Monitoring set. For the last several months, the rescan is not displaying the results of the scan. Any ideas on how to get it. Yes, I am running the latest version. :)

TIA,
mpg
TIA
MPG
Triumph - Hold On: Music holds the secret, to know it can make you whole.
Lowlander

Re: Add/Rescan does not display results

Post by Lowlander »

To re-enable the Scan Results dialog after scanning set ConfirmScanResults to ConfirmScanResults=1 in the MediaMonkey.ini file
From: http://www.mediamonkey.com/wiki/index.p ... elp:#Notes
MPG

Post by MPG »

Worked. Thanks for the 100th time LowLander. Appreciate your assistance. Somewhere along the line I must have inadvertently clicked the "Do Not Show" checkbox. All in good working order now!
TIA
MPG
Triumph - Hold On: Music holds the secret, to know it can make you whole.
joshb

Post by joshb »

This problem just happened to me, and the .ini edit worked - many thanks.
This is inconsistent: I see in the Scan Results dialog box the "Don't Show this again" checkbox, but no place in Options>Library a way to undo the results of clearing that checkbox. That is, the only way to undo this confirmation dismissal is by editing the .ini file, but all other Library confirmations DO have on/off controls in Options. Why is this? An oversight in including this ? Fixed in MMW V5 I hope?

- Josh
KADEO26

Post by KADEO26 »

I encountered this situation and applied the edit - Add/Rescan now displaying OK