MM4 Wishlist

Any ideas about how to improve MediaMonkey for Windows 4? Let us know!

Moderator: Gurus

leighwj

MM4 Wishlist - Join CD tracks into single file

Post by leighwj »

iTunes has a feature allowing me to select multiple tracks (or even all) from a CD and join them together so they are treated as a single file. I use this when ripping my audio books to MP3's to transfer them to my MP3 player.
JCfantasy23

Re: MM4 Wishlist

Post by JCfantasy23 »

Guest wrote:I would very much like to see a way to lock the toolbars. They are far too easy to move and always go everywhere.
I never thought of voicing this as a wishlist but you are so right. Just the other day I accidentally widened the video panel and had the worst luck getting everything situated again. Think I glitched my monkey out and had to shut it down. :roll:
MediaMonkey fan since 2006/ Last.FM Profile / 8Tracks Profile
JCfantasy23

Post by JCfantasy23 »

This is a sillier type of request but I have been waiting and hoping for years MM would incorporate an embeddable visualization.

I have used Steegys workaround for years and it was always my favorite. I'm a visual person and the embedded window provided lots of fun when coming up with custom layouts and just staring at it while having the rest of the MM screen available for editing, browsing, etc. My friends, fiance, and son always loved it as well.

I even resisted upgrading for a year because it didn't seem this workaround worked well with newer versions. I recently HAD to upgrade, however; my computer was having issues running the older version of MM3, it was too slow and buggy, and using the embedded visualization window (even without Milkdrop on), jumped the CPU from 1-5% to 85-100% constantly.

I am confused as to why it's not already a feature. I doubt it's an advanced thing to do compared to other features. I know a lot of people would get a kick out of it and enjoy .... It's native to many other media players, and has been with some of them for years already.

Here's wishing it finally comes to MediaMonkey in proper form.
MediaMonkey fan since 2006/ Last.FM Profile / 8Tracks Profile

Post by Guest »

TekGamer wrote:How about a built in Lyrics Viewer?
Second that.. What I've tried for lyrics in MM4 (which is otherwise great, great) doesn't work as I wish. What I want is truly automatic download of lyrics and viewing. Like lyricsplugin when it worked, or what Songbird does. That would be awesome addition.
Aaditya

Post by Aaditya »

Hey.. i would really love it if mm4 had total integration with audio scrobller plugin. i.e. i can have my loved tracks auto listed, plus, last fm scrobbler which is available rite now is pathetic.
Mizery_Made

Post by Mizery_Made »

Could you be constructive and perhaps express specific issues the current scrobbler has or what you seek for it to do?
TekGamer

Post by TekGamer »

The ability to sync iPhone ringtones, .m4r
TekGamer
TekGamer

Post by TekGamer »

BPM analysis.
TekGamer
Barry4679

Post by Barry4679 »

Add some numeric custom fields (so that the columns sort correctly).
Want a dark skin for MM5? This is the one that works best for me .. elegant, compact & clear.
Cenafox

Post by Cenafox »

The ability to organise pictures/images would be great.

More relevant though I would like intergration with music brainz PUID.

And larger amount of codec for motion picture files. OCR, MKV etc.