Lyricator v1.5.5 (2022-11-25)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

thehammer

Re: Lyricator v1.3.5 (2017-4-8)

Post by thehammer »

thehammer wrote:
gibbon wrote:Since some days I get "Related" as a result from Metrolyrics if Metrolyrics has no lyrics for this song.
I think the script needs some changes to give no results for these cases again.
I finally have a bit of time to look into this, and have a fix. I am now having issues updating the plugin on HappyMonkeying and have to get some help with that.
This has been fixed with another issue fixed and I added Musixmatch as a lyrics lookup site
ImageSpoon!

Re: Lyricator v1.4.1 (2018-4-23)

Post by Guest »

Since the update the majority of sites now double space each lyric line, but apart from the addition of musixmatch and correcting metrolyrics there doesn't seem to be any real difference between the new and old lyricator.js files. Has there been any other changes?

Post by Guest »

Hi,

I installed everything new (media monkey and Add-on) and and still got this error message when i try to search for lyrics "SDB.Tools.WebSearch.NewTracks" didn't find anything in the forum or the google. I hope maybe i can get answers this way.
gibbon

Post by gibbon »

Guest wrote:Since the update the majority of sites now double space each lyric line, but apart from the addition of musixmatch and correcting metrolyrics there doesn't seem to be any real difference between the new and old lyricator.js files. Has there been any other changes?
I far from really understanding this code but I had a look at the differences between the former version and the new version.
I noticed a difference in line 496:

Code: Select all

l = l.replace(/\r?\n/g, '<br>');        // End of Line
The old version was without this question mark:

l = l.replace(/\r\n/g, '<br>');        // End of Line
I removed the question mark and at the moment I have no additional CRs.
gibbon

Post by gibbon »

Brute Force attempts for Artist:
In the options for the brute force attempts is a delimter array which also contains "and" as delimiter.
This causes separate searches for anything that is in front of "and" and behind.

I noticed that with artists like "Wanda" or "Bobby Bland" or "Franz Ferdinand" the "and" in these names also causes a speparate search, which causes addtional time and certainly is not intended.

Changing "and" to " and " in the options repaired this for me.
rad1964

Lyrics are now being populated with a space between each line!

Post by rad1964 »

Lyrics are now being populated with a space between each line! It is very annoying to try and scroll to the bottom of a long song, also 75% of my music have lyrics without the annoying space.

Anyone know a fix to this? Or better yet that it's a known issue and is being fixed!

I apparently have Lyricator 1.4.1.1 and Lyrics and Comment viewer 2.2

Thanks for your time,
any help would be appreciated.

Oh, as a side (maybe to this issue), I have to run "Auto Tag from Web" BEFORE I an use Lyricator, if I don't Lyricator shows a page without it CSS and on the page just a checkbox.

rad1964
rad1964

Post by rad1964 »

Today, I attempted to tag Queens Prices of the Universe, here's what Lyricator did (all configured sites):

[Verse 1]

'referent--linked_to_preview': song_ctrl.referent_has_preview(fragment_id),
'referent--linked_to_preview_active': song_ctrl.highlight_preview_referent(fragment_element_id),
'referent--purple_indicator': song_ctrl.show_preview_referent_indicator(fragment_element_id)
}" prevent-default-click="" annotation-fragment="14334714" on-hover-with-no-digest="set_current_hover_and_digest(hover ? fragment_id : undefined)" classification="unreviewed" image="false" pending-editorial-actions-count="0" possibly-branded="false"&gt;Here we are, Born to be kings

'referent--linked_to_preview_active': song_ctrl.highlight_preview_referent(fragment_element_id),
'referent--purple_indicator': song_ctrl.show_preview_referent_indicator(fragment_element_id)
}" prevent-default-click="" annotation-fragment="14334721" on-hover-with-no-digest="set_current_hover_and_digest(hover ? fragment_id : undefined)" classification="unreviewed" image="false" pending-editorial-actions-count="0" possibly-branded="false"&gt;We're the princes of the universe

}" prevent-default-click="" annotation-fragment="14334736" on-hover-with-no-digest="set_current_hover_and_digest(hover ? fragment_id : undefined)" classification="unreviewed" image="false" pending-editorial-actions-count="0" possibly-branded="false"&gt;Here we belong, Fighting to survive

In a world with the darkest powers

And here we are, we're the princes of the universe

Here we belong, Fighting for survival

}" prevent-default-click="" annotation-fragment="5161932" on-hover-with-no-digest="set_current_hover_and_digest(hover ? fragment_id : undefined)" classification="accepted" image="false" pending-editorial-actions-count="1" possibly-branded="false"&gt;We've come to be the rulers of your world

I am immortal, I have inside me blood of kings

I have no rival, No man can be my equal

Take me to the future of your world

Born to be kings, princes of the universe

Fighting and free, Got your world in my hand

I'm here for your love and I'll make my stand

We were born to be princes of the universe

No man could understand

My power is in my own hand

Ooh, Ooh, Ooh, People talk about you

People say you've had your day

I'm a man that will go far

Fly the moon and reach for the stars

With my sword and head held high

Got to pass the test first time - yeah

I know that people talk about me I hear it every day

But I can prove you wrong because I'm right first time

Yeah. Yeah. Alright, Watch this man fly

Bring on the girls

Here We are. Born to be kings

We're the princes of the universe

Here we belong

Born to be kings

Princes of the universe. Fighting and free

Got the world in my hands. I'm here for your love

And I'll make my stand

We were born to be princes of the universe
Yikes, help!
rad1964
Stigg

Post by Stigg »

rad1964 wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:49 am Today, I attempted to tag Queens Prices of the Universe, here's what Lyricator did (all configured sites):
Maybe try "Princes Of The Universe".

Post by Guest »

just a typo... lyricator is malfunctioning
rad1964

Post by rad1964 »

OK I think I have somewhat figured out some of the issues I was having (too much space between the lines of lyrics, code being printed out and the VERSE and CHORUS being printed into the lyrics and lastly at the end of the lyrics printed out is 'lyricb by: blahblah http:..www.blahblah.arg.

When you use the right click menu and go to Lyricator, it gives you choices between individual sites and All Configured sites. The first site with Lyrics to the song you are searching for is the site that it pulls the lyrics from. Makes sense.

The order of the sites is very important to what type of lyrics you get, as it seems to follow the order alphabetically.
The order mine are in, aplphabetically (everyone's order?) are as follows:

All configured sites
AZLyrics
ELyrics
Genius
Letras
LyricsMode
LyricWikia
MetroLyrics
Musixmatch
SeekALyric
SongColeta

AZLyrics is putting a space between each lyric line.
ELyrics seemed to skip every song I tried. Seems useless.
Genius is skipping a line (blank space) adding code for several lines and adding VERSE/CHORUS. Maybe this was the KEY offender.
Letras only complaint is it tags bottom of lyrics with: Lyrics provided by: letras.mus.br Artist: Info + Track: Info
LyricsMode seemed to skip every song I tried. Seems useless.
LyricWikia only complaint is it tags bottom of lyrics with: Lyrics provided by: letras.mus.br Artist: Info + Track: Info
MetroLyrics is putting a space between each lyric line.
Musixmatch Perfect!
SeekALyric is putting a space between each lyric line and it tags bottom of lyrics with: Lyrics provided by: seekayric Artist: Info + Track: Info
SongColeta is putting a space between each lyric line and it tags bottom of lyrics with: Lyrics provided by: songcoleta Artist: Info + Track: Info

So if anyone is having issues, just use Musixmatch until it can't find your lyrics then try Letras and then LyricWikia.

I wonder if there is a way I can remove all but three of the choices and then have it search in an order that I determine?

rad1964
dercato1

Post by dercato1 »

You can remove the

'referent--linked_to_preview': ........
lines with the AddOn "RegExp Find and replace".

Create a new Regular expression: \'referent(.*)\n|\}\" prevent(.*)\&gt;

Replace with an empty string.

Best regards
Cato
nonob

Post by nonob »

Hi,

Thanks for this addon.

I often have this message "This page can't be displayed" then this screen :

I have version 1.4.1.1.

Do you know how to resolve this issue ?

Thanks
Website "Le Geek du Cerisier" : MediaMonkey
MMW on desktop PC: Windows 10, MB MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK (MS-7C91) (AM4), CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon Graphics 3.90 GHz, RAM DDR4 16 GB, SSD M.2 SK-Hynix SSS0L24765 512 GB (C:), 3,5" Seagate ST1000DM003-1CH162 1 To (D:)
MMA on 4 Android devices - MMW5 gold in test... - MMW4 gold used for years (with extensions: AdvancedReport, Album Art Tagger, CustomFieldsTagger, Custom Report, Discogs Tagger, French translation, GenreFinder, Last.fm Scrobbler, Lyricator, MM codec pack Trial, MusicBrainz Tagger, MusicIPTagger, RegExpFind and Replace, Tagging inconsistencies)
gibbon

Genius, Lyricswiki

Post by gibbon »

Genius is a good source combined with the Lyricator. But I notice all the time that it could be even better. After treating my files with Lyricator I look manually for those files where lyrics could not be found.
Very often I find a result at Genius which Lyricator could not find automatically.

Lyricswiki is a good source too. It's also good to give results for instrumental music.
Looking manually you can find "Instrumental".
In these cases Lyricator shows that it found something, because the column gets olive but it is empty.
It would be nice if Lyricator would give "[Instrumental]" as a result in these cases.
3xploit

Post by 3xploit »

thx for this addons, very helpful :D
timepiece

Post by timepiece »

I am also getting error screens that look like this, ever since I had to reinstall MM and Lyricator on a new drive. I really miss being able to use it.
nonob wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:46 am Hi,

Thanks for this addon.

I often have this message "This page can't be displayed" then this screen :

I have version 1.4.1.1.

Do you know how to resolve this issue ?

Thanks