What should artist art work look like?

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

willyvds

Re: What should artist art work look like?

Post by willyvds »

Just installed 2158.

Progress of lookups is getting far worse. Now artist artwork is only looked up if the artist is clicked first. So no automatic progress anymore.
This is not workable for larger libraries.
MiPi

Post by MiPi »

Do you have Lookup missing artwork in Metadata lookup options checked? For me it works, circa 1 image per 0.5s-1s as expected. If so, please wait for the next build, it will be released probably soon, and if the problem persists, catch it in debug log, thanks.
willyvds

Post by willyvds »

It does not always behave in the same way. Currently it is downloading pics at 1 per 1-2 seconds. And only for the artwork that is visible on screen.

What I dislike most of all is the screen full of blue boxes that gradually shows the pictures that were allready downloaded.
BenRad

Post by BenRad »

This is still happening in Build 2186. Sometimes the artist picture appears but if you scroll up and down it will change to the box with the broken link.
MiPi

Post by MiPi »

BenRad wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:52 am This is still happening in Build 2186. Sometimes the artist picture appears but if you scroll up and down it will change to the box with the broken link.
Is it related to only some specific artists? I cannot reproduce this at all. Could you catch it in debug log?
BenRad

Post by BenRad »

It's seemingly random. Honestly, it might be a video drive issue or a theme, I'll do some more testing. I don't see any related errors in the bug logs, which I can post, but they're long.