Batch Art Finder 4.2 - Updated 03/07/2012

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Please can you try...

Code: Select all

Extra = "AND count(Albums.id)>4"
Or

Code: Select all

Extra = "HAVING count(Albums.id)>4"
And see if either works as you would expect.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

Hi trixmoto,
I use your scripts a lot and have only good things to say about them.

I recently downloaded Batch Art Finder and have run it a couple of times with the following errors....
Once I accept the images found and select save.
First

Then press ignore I get this

Press OK and this.

I have added Batch Art Finder to my exclusion list in Kaspersky Antivirus but still get the above. Any ideas?

Thanks

Allan
Allan
========================
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

You do not have the Microsoft component installed that is used to download the images. You can download directly from Microsoft here.

In the next version (which I am currently working on) a different component will be used to download the images, but this is a fairly standard component which you should probably install anyway.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

trixmoto wrote:You do not have the Microsoft component installed that is used to download the images. You can download directly from Microsoft here.

In the next version (which I am currently working on) a different component will be used to download the images, but this is a fairly standard component which you should probably install anyway.
Thanks but that's moved.

Is this the one?
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/deta ... laylang=en
Allan
========================
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Yeah, that looks right. Install it and see if it fixes the problem.
Zachm019

Post by Zachm019 »

as per our PM the first part was already answered with the ODBC Microsoft Access Driver and I just installed the other thing that you mentioned... but here is the problem I get when I click remove.

I think the 2nd part of the problem with adding the art to the tags might be related to the ODBC problem but I will try it again and let you know
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

This is a security issue. If you search the forum for "activex" you will come across many discussions about this.
Zachm019

Post by Zachm019 »

After downloading and installing the recommended fix I'm still getting this error message

Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

Zachm019 wrote:After downloading and installing the recommended fix I'm still getting this error message

Me too.
Allan
========================
Zachm019

Post by Zachm019 »

This last time I ran it I noticed that all of the images where either there, not found, or the red x. But once that error pops up if you click try again it won't actually try just changed to queue. I did get the activex error fixed by reading back on previous posters and changing the setting in IE under Internet and not Local
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I'm working on a new version at the moment, hopefully this will fix your problems.
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

8)
Allan
========================
Zachm019

Post by Zachm019 »

Possible ETA? :) Thanks for all your work! :D
RBasil

Post by RBasil »

AAAuuuggghhh....

I've spent the last 3 hours playing with ActiveX controls, chaging my registry settings and installing IE7 (uuuggghhh... that was a hard one as I am a Firefox User) and still the same errors.

I give up, I'll wait for the updated version. Thanks for for working on it for us trixmoto!
---
Robert Basil
Fallen Heroes Car
A visible remembrance of our fallen heroes.
http://www.fallenheroescar.com
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

ETA should be this week. I'm gonna do a lot of work on it tonight, but then the rest of my week is busy so I'll be snatching time here and there. Hopefully it will fix a lot of people's problems!