Simple Lyrics Viewer

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Steegy

Post by Steegy »

Yep, karafun is great, but the song cost a lot of money. The samples are free and good.
Extensions: ExternalTools, ExtractFields, SongPreviewer, LinkedTracks, CleanImport, and some other scripts (Need Help with Addons > List of All Scripts).
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

but steegy

karafun is a karaoke editor. you can add your own mp3's or ogg's or midi files and put your lyrics in to it change color of fonts and type of fonts, and add background avi or still images and make the still image pan left to right you can do all that stuff with it.

you don't need to buy the songs. you can if you want to support the artists making them.

me i use my ogg files and make my own and i can then sing along with the real singers and if i did not know a word before i made it i do after i made the file. plus your family and your friends can see the words and sing along with a whole family sing along.

you can make the image fill the screen and send it to your tv set with your tv out card. sure you can do that with just about any thing you can see on the computer but the karaoke is more fun then sending a spreadsheet to the tv set? 8)

and the karafun player has a free version too you can't make avi's with the free version that is only for the studio version.

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Noyrab

Error

Post by Noyrab »

When trying to run the ShowLyrics script I get following error message:

Error #438 - runtime error in Microsoft VBScript
Object doesn't support this property or method: 'SDB.UI.NewDockablePersistantPanel'
File: "C:\....\Scripts\Showlyrics.vbs", Line: 54, Column: 6

Can anyone provide help?
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

but steegy...
Yes, I know. But it's a huge work to create these files, as they are time-synched on "word basis", not on "line basis" (which is much faster to make).
I don't have the time and the courage to make these things.
(I do know the program is very good and free and advanced, but I'm lazy)

But I would be grateful forever to you, if you could make them... :wink:

BTW: MiniLyrics is cool too :D

Cheers
Steegy
Extensions: ExternalTools, ExtractFields, SongPreviewer, LinkedTracks, CleanImport, and some other scripts (Need Help with Addons > List of All Scripts).
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

@Noyrab - you'll need to have the latest MM version, at least 2.5.3 - to get this check out the Beta section of the forum. I can't remember exactly which version dockable panels was added to, but I know it was a recent one.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Gervasio Antonio

Post by Gervasio Antonio »

trixmoto wrote:@Noyrab - you'll need to have the latest MM version, at least 2.5.3 - to get this check out the Beta section of the forum. I can't remember exactly which version dockable panels was added to, but I know it was a recent one.
Version 2.5.2 or later works fine...

Post by Guest »

Gervasio Antonio wrote:
trixmoto wrote:@Noyrab - you'll need to have the latest MM version, at least 2.5.3 - to get this check out the Beta section of the forum. I can't remember exactly which version dockable panels was added to, but I know it was a recent one.
Version 2.5.2 or later works fine...
Thanks trixmoto and Gervasio. It's working now.
sublime

Post by sublime »

I'm getting an error with this script. Can anyone help me out?

Screenshot:
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

well for one your screens too dark and monkey can't read the text.??

:P

but in my squinting i was able to see the error is in the script line 1 col. 0

that is mostly caused by bad pasteting of the script when you copied it from the post on the forum.

just remove the top line of the code which is nomaly blank when this happens.

open the script in notepad there will be a blank line on top then there will be the first line of instructions which has the mark ' in front of.

just delete that line of blank space and make that first line of instructions the first thing in the notepade. it should fix the script.
8)

in notepad make sure you remove the first blank line of the script.
so the first line in notepad has the first line of instructions on it.

if you copied the script including the code tags in the forum post. then you need to remove both the code tags. just copy the script in the white area of the forum post.

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
MCSmarties

Post by MCSmarties »

Holy Cow Begges, I think I am in love!!

Your script is absolutely perfect. Just perfect.
I had been wanting such a lyrics panel forever!!

Great, great, great job!
And that you managed to do it without causing an ActiveX control makes it even better!

Thanks a million, you made my day!
Randall_Lind

Post by Randall_Lind »

Can some one make the white music Lyrics_panel_bg.gif sliver to match MM theme?

I think it will look better the white is so bright.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Silver to match which MM theme?
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Randall_Lind

Post by Randall_Lind »

Brushed Monkey ( Itunes Theme)
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

You can extract the background image from the skin ("Brushed Monkey.wsz") and then change the .css file to use this image.
MeMeMe

Post by MeMeMe »

This looks like a great addon, but how do I get my lyrics added to the MP3 tags?

I have been using the Evillyrics lyric viewer, and it saves lyrics as a text file in the format >artist> - <song>.mp3
I have a lot of these and don't wnat to have to add them individually to the mp3 via mediamonkey's lyrics tab. There has to be an easier way.