Magic Nodes 1.3b (IS OUTDATED SEE NOTE IN FIRST POST)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Billy

Post by Billy »

Thanks a lot, man.
Billy

Post by Billy »

Hm...It doesn't seem to be working. Do subfolders work with this?
Billy

Post by Billy »

Wow, I need to sign up so I can edit posts. Sorry about the triple, but it does work. I forgot to add the %'s around the folder name. Thanks again Bex.
Bex

Post by Bex »

No problem!
(Signing up is a nice thing todo.)
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
Klaas

error message

Post by Klaas »

Hey Pablo,

I've sent you my .ini for "inspection" but i'm not sure if you've recieved the thing. So if you haven't, let me know

Klaas
Pablo

Re: error message

Post by Pablo »

Klaas wrote:Hey Pablo,

I've sent you my .ini for "inspection" but i'm not sure if you've recieved the thing. So if you haven't, let me know

Klaas
Yes, I got it. I wasn't able to replicate the error so I'm not sure what's going on but I'll keep looking into it.
danflan

songpath and occassion

Post by danflan »

I have an existing Magic Node

Code: Select all

Latest Torrents|SQL filter:Songs.SongPath LIKE '%albums%' AND songs.custom1 LIKE '%custom%'\<artist>\<album>
I would like to change this to use Occassion instead of the custom field. Occassion doesn't appear to be an attribute in songs, so I'm not quite sure what to do. Can anyone help?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Occasion is an attribute that can be found in the song properties Classification tab.
danflan

Post by danflan »

I know, but it's not part of the songs table in the DB.

Post by Guest »

Occasion is found in the table:

Lists

in the field:

IDListType

with a value:

Hope that helps.
Billy

Post by Billy »

I have a request for a Magic Node.

Is there any way that a MN could show bitrate imbalances in an album? like, if there's a 128kbps and a 160kbps in the same album? Also, I'll need to have VBR exempt, since they all have different bitrates.

Thanks to anyone who can help me.
paulmt

MagicNodes 1.3c - Opening Expanded

Post by paulmt »

I would appreciate if anyone that can tell me how to stop MagicNodes 1.3c opening in the tree expanded by default on startup.

I have checked all posts, and TweakMonkey doesn't show MagicNodes in the Tree Node Options nor does MM in Appearance Options

I would like MagicNodes to start not expanded.

Thanks.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Comment out line 926...

SDB.Objects("CustomNodeRoot").expanded = True
... so that it looks like...

' SDB.Objects("CustomNodeRoot").expanded = True
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Bex

Post by Bex »

Billy wrote:I have a request for a Magic Node.

Is there any way that a MN could show bitrate imbalances in an album? like, if there's a 128kbps and a 160kbps in the same album? Also, I'll need to have VBR exempt, since they all have different bitrates.

Thanks to anyone who can help me.
I'll help you out tomorrow!
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
paulmt

Post by paulmt »

Thanks Trixmoto

Just after I picked up your reply, I found a reference to this subject in the MagicNodes thread :oops: