Magic Nodes 1.3b (IS OUTDATED SEE NOTE IN FIRST POST)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Sammy20

Post by Sammy20 »

Bex wrote:
Billy wrote:I have a request for a Magic Node.

Is there any way that a MN could show bitrate imbalances in an album? like, if there's a 128kbps and a 160kbps in the same album? Also, I'll need to have VBR exempt, since they all have different bitrates.

Thanks to anyone who can help me.
I'll help you out tomorrow!
That would be cool. I second this request.

Post by Guest »

I downloaded the script and now MM won't start. I deleted it and it still won't start. :(

thanks
Bex

Post by Bex »

This node should give all albums that contain songs with different bitrates, VBR files excluded. i haven't tested it so much so let me know if it works properly. (I suspect it only works for MP3 files, so you might want to add <Format> in the end)
Beware, the node is very slow on big collections!

Code: Select all

Multiple Bitrates|SQL Filter:Songs.IDAlbum IN (SELECT Inline1.IDAlbum FROM (SELECT IDAlbum, Bitrate FROM Songs WHERE Songs.VBR=0 GROUP BY IDAlbum, Bitrate HAVING IDAlbum>0) Inline1 GROUP BY Inline1.IDAlbum HAVING Count(Inline1.IDAlbum)>1)\<Album>
Last edited by Bex on Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
Bex

Post by Bex »

Anonymous wrote:I downloaded the script and now MM won't start. I deleted it and it still won't start. :(

thanks
That shouldn't be possible. It sounds like you have done something wrong when you installed it. You also need to tell us more so we can help you.
- Exactly what did you do when you installed the script?
- Exactly what happens when you start MM?
- Are you using the latest version of MM (2.5.4)?
- Other info you suspect we need to know...
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.

All My Scripts
Billy

Post by Billy »

Bex wrote:This node should give all albums that contain songs with different bitrates, VBR files excluded. i haven't tested it so much so let me know if it works properly. (I suspect it only works for MP3 files, so you might want to add <Format> in the end)
Beware, the node is very slow on big collections!

Multiple Bitrates|SQL Filter:Songs.IDAlbum IN (SELECT Inline1.IDAlbum FROM (SELECT IDAlbum, Bitrate FROM Songs WHERE Songs.VBR=0 GROUP BY IDAlbum, Bitrate HAVING IDAlbum>0) Inline1 GROUP BY Inline1.IDAlbum HAVING Count(Inline1.IDAlbum)>1)\<Album>
This is rad! Thank you so much! I'l make sure to post if I find something wrong with it, but so far it's perfect!
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

WOW that magic nodes code works awesome (altho it does take a long time to process)!!!
Sammy20

Post by Sammy20 »

Thanks Bex works nicely. I added this code to end of it \<bitrate>\<VBR>
Bex

Post by Bex »

Thanks guys, glad you liked it!

All My Scripts
donector

total of track by artist

Post by donector »

hi folks

first thanks to all people involved in these is scripts, i discovered it yesterday and it's very good, needed and useful!!!

well you may know winamp (loved as a player)'s library manager (crap)

one good thing of WA's library is
it shows each "node" of artists like this:

"Miles davis (41)"
being "41" the number of MD tracks i have in the library

the thing is i wanted to have this "TOTAL of tracks" value written in MM besides the node of the artist , as in winamp.

"Miles davis (41)"

with this i'd have the precise idea of what is the number of tracks below that node, withou the need of opening it

i tried to make it but it's not possible. the closest feature is filtering and displaying only some artists nodes that cumply with for example: "min track:n"

so could i request to be able to write this kind of information or even add "text" to a node (being currently each node defined/named only by the predefined fields)????
:o
hopefully this can be implemented
Sammy20

Post by Sammy20 »

Would it be possible to make a node that can display albums with multiple YEAR's?
Bex

Post by Bex »

Sure!

Multiple Years in Album|SQL Filter:Songs.IDAlbum IN (SELECT Inline1.IDAlbum FROM (SELECT IDAlbum, Year FROM Songs GROUP BY IDAlbum, Year HAVING IDAlbum>0) Inline1 GROUP BY Inline1.IDAlbum HAVING Count(Inline1.IDAlbum)>1)\<Album>
Not tested!
And very slow on big collections...

/Bex

All My Scripts
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

What about one for mixed genre's within artists (or alternatively, albums)?

8)
Bex

Post by Bex »

No problem Teknojnky!

Multiple Genres in Artists|SQL Filter:Songs.IDArtist IN (SELECT Inline1.IDArtist FROM (SELECT IDArtist, Genre FROM Songs GROUP BY IDArtist , Genre HAVING IDArtist >0) Inline1 GROUP BY Inline1.IDArtist HAVING Count(Inline1.IDArtist )>1)\<Artist>

Multiple Genres in Album|SQL Filter:Songs.IDAlbum IN (SELECT Inline1.IDAlbum FROM (SELECT IDAlbum, Genre FROM Songs GROUP BY IDAlbum, Genre HAVING IDAlbum>0) Inline1 GROUP BY Inline1.IDAlbum HAVING Count(Inline1.IDAlbum)>1)\<Album>
Not tested and they are slow....

All My Scripts
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

Sweet! thanks I will check them out!
Sammy20

Post by Sammy20 »

Tested the year one and it works great. Thanks.