Magic Nodes 1.3b (IS OUTDATED SEE NOTE IN FIRST POST)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

Heck yeah, I am using these to go thru my library and identifying dupes/mis-tags/different versions of albums, great job and thanks once again!
Bex

Post by Bex »

Glad it worked!
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
monitoringpost

Tracks in Playlist/Not In Playlist

Post by monitoringpost »

I'm thinking that this could be handled by MagicNodes if someone could provide the syntax. What I'm looking for is a simple way of identifying those tracks that are in a MM playlist. Perhaps two nodes - one titled "Songs In Playlist" and the other "Songs Not In Playlist". Even better if there was child node or something that would show which playlist the songs were in.

And, even better if a Custom field could contain the text "In Playlist" then one could go to the node to find out which ones (playlists that is). But, I think this might be better handled by a script.

Can anyone help me with at least the nodes??

- M
Bex

Post by Bex »

Here you go:

Code: Select all

Songs In Playlist|SQL filter: exists (select * from PlaylistSongs where IDSong=songs.ID)\<artist>

Songs Not In Any Playlist|SQL filter: not exists (select * from PlaylistSongs where IDSong=songs.ID)\<artist>
But your other wishes can not be done with MN...
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.

All My Scripts
monitoringpost

Post by monitoringpost »

Bex wrote:Here you go:

Songs In Playlist|SQL filter: exists (select * from PlaylistSongs where IDSong=songs.ID)\<artist>
Thanks Bex!

Found this syntax at http://students.washington.edu/%7Eshmer ... amples.htm - Example 12:

Playlist by artist|icon:bottom level|child of:playlists\<artist>\<playlist>
Seems to do the second part of what I was looking for. How would you incorporate this into your syntax?
Bex

Post by Bex »

I didn't notice that MN could do this with paylists, cool!

Here's the code:

Playlist by artist|SQL filter: exists (select * from PlaylistSongs where IDSong=songs.ID)|icon:bottom level|child of:playlists\<artist>\<playlist>

All My Scripts

Re: number of tracks by artist

Post by Guest »

hi

any help for this
donector wrote:
is it possible to write the number of tracks of an artist in a node OR even add "text" to a node (like adding '0s' to a fliter by decade 196"+0s", 197"+0s")????
troopersbd

Post by troopersbd »

Bex mate, you're our master ! :lol:

The last nodes that u posted worked fine to me ( small collection though ) and helped me a lot to see some misstags and so.

THX !!
nelem

Post by nelem »

Hi

I am trying to get a MagicNode for all duplicate content using the MM content hash. I have re-scanned my whole library in order to get the content analysed. This query works in Access but seems to return the whole library in MagicNodes. I am only using the part after the WHERE clause and all on one line, too.

Any suggestions? I really don't mind how this query takes because I have 9000 real duplicates imported from my son's library which was originally a copy of my own.

Cheers
Tony

SELECT SignType, SignPart1, SignPart2, SignPart3, SignPart4, SongTitle, SongPath
FROM Songs
WHERE SignType In (SELECT SignType 
                   FROM Songs As Tmp 
                   GROUP BY SignType,SignPart1,SignPart2,SignPart3,SignPart4 
                   HAVING Count(*)>1  
                   And SignPart1 = Songs.SignPart1 
                   And SignPart2 = Songs.SignPart2 
                   And SignPart3 = Songs.SignPart3 
                   And SignPart4 = Songs.SignPart4
                   And SignPart1 <> 0
                   And SignPart2 <> 0
                   And SignPart3 <> 0
                   And SignPart4 <> 0
                  )
ORDER BY SignType, SignPart1, SignPart2, SignPart3, SignPart4;
Bex

Post by Bex »

Hi nelem,
The magic node must end with a valid field e.g. <Artist> is that the case for you?
You also have the duplicate content node within MM, did you check it out?
(Perhaps 9000 titles is a bit to much to manage from that node?)

Here's a good tip:
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4355#44355

All My Scripts
nelem

Post by nelem »

Hi Bex,

No, I didn't have a node name at the end. :oops:

I originally downloaded MM just for duplicate detection and clean up but the duplicates node is a bit cumbersome for so many dupes. When I found MagicNodes I really got excited becuase it allows arbitrary SQL.

The query is running in MN as we speak -- I'll let you know what happens.

BTW, thanks for the exceedingly quick reply.

Post by Guest »

Hi Bex

I ended up using your tip above. It worked very well with a bit of roundtripping in Access.

Now I've just seen AdvancedDuplicateFindFix and that seems to offer exactly what I needed.

Thanks
Bex

Post by Bex »

8)

All My Scripts
harpagornis

Magic node doesn't work

Post by harpagornis »

the following node doesn't work with me:

Album Artist (new)|child of:artist| filter:days since added <14|icon:top level\<album artist>

I just see al the artists....
OneHitWonders

OneHitWonders but consider the artist who only have one hit

Post by OneHitWonders »

I think i want to combine these

One Hit Wonders\<album artist|max tracks:5>

and

Album Artist (just favorites)|shortcut:Ctrl+8|filter:rating>=4|icon:top level\<Album Artist>\<Album|Sort by:max(year)>

so i get the one hit wonders AND artists that just have a couple of 4 star hits.

Thanks in advance!!