Play History & Stats Node 4.1.0 (2012-08-12)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Bex

Post by Bex »

So there are newer MDAC version 2.82?

I have all the latest upgrades XP SP2 and the script works for me.
Do anyone else has the problem that A_Disciple gets?

hhggrr,
What did you update? The script or the MDAC?
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
Bex

Post by Bex »

I just cheched my MDAC version and I had: 2.81.1117.0 which works fine with the script. Here's how to check what version you have.
Goto Start->Run and type regedit, hit ok. Navigate to this key

Code: Select all

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE 
    \Software 
        \Microsoft 
            \DataAccess 
                \Version 
A_Disciple, what version do you have?
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.

All My Scripts
A_Disciple

Post by A_Disciple »

Bex,

I am running the same version.

I compacted the database, restarted and the script now works ! :D

Thank you for your help and work on this script - it's awesome!

Thanks also to others in helping me troubleshoot the error.
1. MM4 Gold 4.1.7.1739
2. Windows 7 64-bit
3. 8GB RAM, Intel X9650
Bex

Post by Bex »

Pleased to hear that!

All My Scripts

Post by Guest »

A_Disciple

Glad it's working :)

Bex

Humble apologies - I got my MDAC'S mixed up. Your's is current.

2.82 applies to windows server :oops:
tinny

Post by tinny »

thanks for this excellent script!
Bex

Post by Bex »

Thanks!

All My Scripts
Bex

Post by Bex »

Script is updated
Ver 3.3 (2006-11-05)
- Fixed Sort order on added tracks to main window is now always correct
- Added Counter to Track Nodes
- Added Playcount In Season and Period of Day Nodes

I hope to soon be able to fix the optional sort alphabetically request. But it was harder to implement than I thought...

Enjoy!
/Bex

All My Scripts
tarasis

Post by tarasis »

Just installed version 3.3 and got an error when selecting the Per Week (Chart) -> 2006 w 46 (06 Nov - 06 Nov) (2) -- (well anything at all under Play History & Stat)

"There was a problem querying the database:
42000:[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Syntax Error (missing operator) in query expression '1000 TmpId'
Had wondered if it was because I had your Last.vbs and AdvancedDuplicateFindFix.vbs scripts installed as well but moving them out the road made no difference.

I have also seen.

"There was a problem querying the database:
42501:[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Table 'tmpIds' already exists
Any thoughts?

Many thanks

Rob
tommae88

Post by tommae88 »

yep, i'm getting the same error as tarasis, at least i'm getting the first one (4200: etc....) as i haven't yet experienced the second problem. I think i'll revert to the other version for a while again... sound like good improvements though
Bex

Post by Bex »

Sorry guys, it was a stupid typo which caused the errors.
It's fixed now so install again and it will be ok.

Note!
Due to this typo. You can get "table tmpids already exists" error upon first test after the re-install but simply press IGNORE on it and it will be gone forever!

All My Scripts
MeMeMe

Post by MeMeMe »

Great update, Bex.
Looking forward to the next one, too :)
Woof

Post by Woof »

this script rules!

bit random-why would you want to know which of your songs were released on a tuesday in 2000? still alot better than i could ever do (mainly coz im too lazy to learn)

in summary: great job!
Bex

Post by Bex »

Thank you!

Actually, you can't find out what's "released on a Tuesday in 2000". But you can find out what's played on Tuesdays in 2000 or if you like what songs are released in 2000 played on Tuesdays (or Mornings or in the Springs...)

Or as the Cable Guy put it: - There's no end to the possibilities! :D

All My Scripts
powerpill-pacman

Post by powerpill-pacman »

Thanks Bex for this very nice script.
I've got one question: is it possible to exclude drives and directories. I've got my audiobooks on another drive and don't want them to appear in the statistics (i'm excluding them for Last.fm, too). Some of them have hundreds of tracks, which litter up the top artists/albums.
This addition would be great.
Thanks in advance.
Windows 7 Ultimate (64bit) - MediaMonkey 3.2.4.1304
My music on Soundcloud
some more on Last.fm
if you really like my music...