- Sets ratings using 0-9 key
- Toggles Play/Pause using space key
- Jumps 10 seconds using left/right key
- Next/Previous track using Page Up/Down key
- Adds Microsoft MCE remote control support
- Quick Filter panel
- Expands the library node at startup
- Tag editor that can transform fields in smart ways
- Trashlist to manage trash tracks
- VB.NET source code
The trashlist can be used by selecting trash tracks and chose 'Add to trashlist' from the context menu. This means MonkeyToys remembers the track artist+title. Now you remove the trash from your computer and anytime later you can check if your library contains trash by going to the 'Files to edit/Trash' node.
The Quick Filter panel allows to quickly filter by rating, genre and apply an order. It don't only allow to choose a exact rating but also 'equal or higher' or 'equal or lower'.
The Tag Editor can for instance apply title case only to one field instead of all or it can apply tokens from the file name to fields.
Unfortunately everything is hardcoded as making options would require more work than I can spend on the project, I need to focus on my main projects StaxRip and StaxPlayer.
Vista or higher, on XP .NET 2.0 has to be installed
At my website