Tagging Inconsistencies 4.0.1 (2014-02-27)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Mizery_Made

Post by Mizery_Made »

Top notch :wink:
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

Thanks Bex! Image
RedX

Post by RedX »

Bex if you wish i can provide you with a place where you can update the vbs files so u don't need to post the code directly into the forum.

Regards,
Red
RedX

Post by RedX »

Could you also please under Albums with -> Same TrackTitles make an option to only consider this a mistake if the artist is also the same?
In same albums the tracks have the same name but not the same artist.

And another thing is the too many tracks, i have some compilations, strictly on mp3 that weren't on CD and have more than 99 songs, and eventhough for a cd the max is 99 could you maybe make this an optional criteria for too many tracks?

Thx,
Red
Bex

Post by Bex »

Thanks guys!

@RedX
Thanks for the offer. Very nice of you. But I think I already have a place to store it provided by my ISP but I'm to lazy to figure out how it works. :oops:

Same Artist make sense. I'll change the SQL to consider it. (plus a bugfix with the genre node and perhaps some new nodes.)

The "too many tracks"-node already deals with tracknr's over 99. Doesn't it work for you? (Perhaps I don't understand what you mean exactly?)
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
RedX

Post by RedX »

As i seem to experience it as soon as an album tracks get over 100 it considers that album as having too many tracks. What i'd like is that this limit is configurable to let's say 200 or whatever or so that i could disable it. Because i kind of don't care how many tracks an album has as long as none of the # are double in the album.

Hop that explains it :)
Bex

Post by Bex »

Small update
Version 2.1 (2007-03-25)
Bugfix release:
- Fixed bug in Genre node
- Changed logic in "Same TrackTitle"-node to also consider the artist of the track
- Minor code changes

Enjoy!
/Bex
Last edited by Bex on Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.

All My Scripts
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

Is the code in the first two posts this update?
Bex

Post by Bex »

@Vyper.
Yes!

All My Scripts
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

Thanks. You da man! :D
Bex

Post by Bex »

RedX wrote:As i seem to experience it as soon as an album tracks get over 100 it considers that album as having too many tracks. What i'd like is that this limit is configurable to let's say 200 or whatever or so that i could disable it. Because i kind of don't care how many tracks an album has as long as none of the # are double in the album.

Hop that explains it :)
The logic of the SQL should cater for this. Meaning that if the albums get listed it actually has to many tracks. But I'll recheck the logic to see if its something wrong with it.

All My Scripts
Bex

Post by Bex »

Thanks Vyper!

@RedX
Yes, it seems to be an error in the logic of the code. I'll see what I can do to correct it. It could actually be a bit tricky...

All My Scripts
Bex

Post by Bex »

Script is updated:
Version 2.1 (2007-03-31)
- Change logic in "Missing tracks" node
- Change logic in and renamed "To Many Tracks" node to "Some blank Track#'s"

The Track# nodes works like this
- Missing Tracks
All tracks must have a number and non can be duplicated. The nodes finds Albums with track numbering not in sequence. (It's pretty smart and understands 3 digit numbering like 101-111, 201-212 aso.)

- Some blank Track#'s
Finds Albums with some, but not all, blank track#'s

- Same Track#'s
All tracks must have a number and if any are duplicated this node will find such Albums.

- No Track#'s
Finds all Albums with all its track# blank

Enjoy!
/Bex

All My Scripts
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

Cool beans. :D
Negative Zero

Post by Negative Zero »

excellent work Bex, just one (very) minor typo. under the "Albums With..." node, "To Many Tracks" should of course be "Too Many Tracks".

again, loving this script.
Defy convention. Defy rules. Defy math... Negative Zero.