Tagging Inconsistencies 4.0.1 (2014-02-27)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Bex

Post by Bex »

Thanks!
But of course. I usually finds these to/too it's/its errors I make. But this one slipped through.
On the other hand, the script is updated and the node in question has been renamed to "Some blank Track#'s"!

Get the latest version and it will be "fixed".
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
nojac

Post by nojac »

What a great script! Thnk you very much!

I notice that the "Albums with...." node is counting the tracks in each album. Is is possible to do this in the normal album node?

I have asked for this feature in MM before, and now I have it for the albums with tagging inconsistencies... :)
Bex

Post by Bex »

Thanks!

Regarding the track count. It can't be done by script to normal nodes. But it could be done with scripts that replaces the normal nodes. e.g. It could be added to Magic Nodes. Perhaps you can make a wish for it to Pablo in the Magic Node thread.
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.

All My Scripts
Bex

Post by Bex »

Script is updated:
Version 2.3 (2007-04-12)
I've implemented checks on Album Art. Ten new nodes are added!
Albums With...
- No Album Art
- Some Album Art
- Count Diff of Album Art
- First Album Art Different Path
- First Album Art not Front Cover
- First Album Art In Tag
- First Album Art Linked
- Album Art Linked and In Tag
- Single Album Art
- Many Album Art
- Added nodes with Album Art Info on affected nodes
- Added Select All/None nodes in options sheet

Check it out and let me know what you think!

Enjoy!
/Bex

All My Scripts
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

I think Bex is addicted! 8)

Nice update, thanks for your efforts!
nojac

Post by nojac »

Bex wrote:Regarding the track count. It can't be done by script to normal nodes. But it could be done with scripts that replaces the normal nodes. e.g. It could be added to Magic Nodes. Perhaps you can make a wish for it to Pablo in the Magic Node thread.
Your new version is the answer to my wish!
Almost all my albums are listed in the "First AlbumArt in Tag"-node, with track count. :) :) :)
And the rest will soon be there....

Thank you very much!

Now I will have to search for a script to change cover art of unknown type to "Front Cover".

Trixmoto's album-art script will take care of most other inconsistencies....

Looking forward to a version for MM3. I had converted, but now I see that the time is not yet in to abandon MM2....

EDIT: Excuse me, trixmoto! It seems that your Album Art Tagger takes care of the "Front Cover"-problem as well. Great!
Last edited by nojac on Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bex

Post by Bex »

Thanks guys, glad you liked it!

@nojac
Check out this script from MoDementia:
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11035

All My Scripts
Bex

Post by Bex »

Small bugfix update
Version 2.4 (2007-04-13)
- Fixed list out of bounce error in some subnodes
- Fixed tmpTable wasn't properly checked if exists on startup
- Shortened name in options sheet since old name was annoyingly long

Enjoy!
/Bex

All My Scripts
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

Cool. One note, the vbs file still says version 2.3 ... ;)
pah68

Post by pah68 »

Thanks Bex, This is one very cool script, except that it's pointing out that I've still got a lot of work todo. :wink:
Bex

Post by Bex »

Thanks!

@Vyper
Fixed

@pah68
Yeah, I know what you mean. Same here! :wink:

All My Scripts
latinmusiclover

Post by latinmusiclover »

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I can't get the script to work.

I dowloaded the "FixCoverUnknown.vbs" script and put it in the \Scripts\Auto folder and restarted MM. I selected the first track for an album I know has a thumbnail embedded (prior to adding to MM database) that is a front cover but appears as "Image type: not specified", and then I ran the script.

I get an error:
The was a problem querying the database: 230000:[ODBC][Microsoft Access Driver] You cannot add or change a record because a related record is required in table 'Medias'. <Cancel> <Retry> <Ignore>

If I press <Cancel> I get another error:
Error # 2147418113 - SongsDB.SDBAlbumArtList
230000:[ODBC][Microsoft Access Driver] You cannot add or change a record because a related record is required in table 'Medias'.
File: "C:\Program Files\MediaMonkey\Scripts\Auto\FixCoverUnknown.vbs, Line: 90, Column: 6. <OK>

If I press <OK>, I get another error:
Error happened during script execution: 230000:[ODBC][Microsoft Access Driver] You cannot add or change a record because a related record is required in table 'Medias' <OK>
Bex

Post by Bex »

I believe you have posted the error in the wrong thread....
But it looks like FixCoverUnknown.vbs only works on tracks added to MM's Database!

All My Scripts
latinmusiclover

Post by latinmusiclover »

Bex wrote:I believe you have posted the error in the wrong thread....
But it looks like FixCoverUnknown.vbs only works on tracks added to MM's Database!
I posted it here because it was running the Script that caused the error. I thought it might be useful debugging info for the author. I've deleted the script and the problem has gone.
Bex

Post by Bex »

Then you should have posted it here instead:
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11035

Since I don't think MoDementia will see your report in this thread. :wink:

But I'm pretty sure that his excellent script only work on tracks in the library and that's why you got the errors.

All My Scripts