0102 Added filtering functionality for multiple collections

Beta Testing for Windows Products and plugins

Moderator: Gurus

MarineBrat

0102 Added filtering functionality for multiple collections

Post by MarineBrat »

Found under File/Manage Filters... in MM3A5.

Now that's cool!!!
EliteXen

Re: 0102 Added filtering functionality for multiple collecti

Post by EliteXen »

Superb feature.

Also just noticed that you can switch between the filters in the vista style navigation bar. Very very nice.
pah68

Post by pah68 »

I like it!!! 8)
karimleo

Post by karimleo »

Sorry guys, I didn't get much sleep last night so I'm a little off my game this morning :-? How exactly do you do this? And where is the vista style navigation bar?

Thanks
glennergy

Is that another way to say we can create multiple libraries?

Post by glennergy »

Will the next version of MM allow such a feature?

I am very new to MM, and LOVE it! I was sold on going gold within 24 hours of downloading it. It has almost everything I would like in a music management system. One of the things it is missing for me... is the capacity to create two unique, independent libraries.

I create playlists for my work, with very different songs than my usual listening preferences. I would like for the two mostly-different sets of songs not to be mixed.

Would this new feature you are talking about allow me to do that?
MarineBrat

Post by MarineBrat »

eagle4ever wrote:Sorry guys, I didn't get much sleep last night so I'm a little off my game this morning :-? How exactly do you do this? And where is the vista style navigation bar?

Thanks
1) Found under File/Manage Filters... in MM3A5. Select an existing filter or create a new one... click the filter to make it active and MM acts as if only the songs meeting the filter exist. It appears that there is not yet a help panel to accompany this feature.

2) Found just under the "File" menu.
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

I like it! Very slick!
karimleo

Post by karimleo »

MarineBrat wrote:1) Found under File/Manage Filters... in MM3A5. Select an existing filter or create a new one... click the filter to make it active and MM acts as if only the songs meeting the filter exist. It appears that there is not yet a help panel to accompany this feature.

2) Found just under the "File" menu.
Ah there it is, thanks alot :D