Page 1 of 1

Cannot Erase Disc BUG#5336

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:40 am
by SlowFoxSoftwareLTD
The "Erase!" button never gets enabled in the "Erase Disc" window of the "Disc Burning Wizard".

I am using beta version 1224, but I noticed this in previous beta versions as well.

Re: Cannot Erase Disc

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:27 pm
by Lowlander
Do you have a disc with data on it, are the disc and the cd drive compatible with Rewrite (RW)?

Re: Cannot Erase Disc

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:14 pm
by SlowFoxSoftwareLTD
Yes to both questions. In fact, if I choose to create a cd/dvd, MM asks me if I would like to erase the data from the disk. When I reply "Erase disc" , it erases the disk and writes without problems.

The problem is only with the "Erase CD/DVD" radio button selection on the "Disc Burning Wizard" window.
When I press "Next", I am presented with options: Drive; and "Quick erase" or "Normal erase". The "Erase!" function is disabled on this window. The button is greyed out, and the "r" shortcut key does not work.

Re: Cannot Erase Disc

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:57 am
by Ludek
Confirming.

Thank you, entered as http://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=5336
and will be fixed in the next release.