Page 1 of 1

Deleting a Playlist Created (from send to playlist menu)

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:24 am
by 77Franco
Hi,
I created a playlist then renamed it and deleted it from the tree however the origional playlist name "Love Songs" still appears when I send a song to the playlist.
I have searched the registry as I suppose that is the only way to remove it but it does not have the origional name in the registry that is still in the playlist (when sending a song to it).
Please Help!

Regards,
John

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:26 am
by onkel_enno
It's stored in MediaMonkey.ini Section [SendToPlstHist]

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:39 am
by 77Franco
Ummm nope I cant see any entry in the .ini file.
Any other suggestion??

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:37 am
by mjs93
I had a similar problem like this and it was in the .ini file. Open it with Notepad and then do a search for it... If it's still not there, did you ever rename the playlist or anything like that?

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:24 am
by jiri
Btw, in the next release MM will automatically remove/rename playlist history entries.

Jiri