I used Tunebite to record 6'000 WMA into MP3, stored with the same name into the same directories of my jukebox. This took 24 hours in 3 chunks, probably also possible in one go using up to 28 virtual sound cards. For this I had a newer quad core CPU and 4GB RAM machine. Be aware that in all recorders I tested only the last value of a multi value tags were extracted.
Then I rescanned the archive with MediaMonkey.
I made a backup copy of the old WMA files, at least now.
With Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix http://mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic. ... e+find+fix
I prepared a custom filter with the sub folder of my jukebox where I worked, having at least one WMA, matching title, album and filename without extension. Then I created a list which favorites MP3. From there I used 'Copy- and paste meta data in chunks of 500 files.
With Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix I was only able to process a maximum 600 files in one go, also there MediaMonkey freezes up to 10 Minutes. With more it became frozen.This on a on a 4 year 1 CPU 2GB RAM machine. Nevertheless Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix rocks!