Page 1 of 1

iPod synch problems

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:23 am
by charlieMOGUL
Hi,

I'm using MediaMonkey 2.5.1.908 (Alpha 4) with an iPod 40 GB Color.

*) I tried auto-synchronizing selected tracks. The behaviour is the same as the previous version (Alpha 3): The synchronizing process stops sometimes. After starting it multiple times the synchronizing process ends 'succesfully'.

*) After synchronizing, it still isn't possible to remove the iPod. You have to close MediaMonkey to remove the USB device.

Note to developers: I haven't installed a debug build (yet). I'll probably try to do so, but this takes some more time.

regards,

charlieMOGUL.

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:03 am
by jiri
1) There will be some corrections in the next release that would possibly fix the problem, but I can't be sure without some more information (like a debug log, a track that causes the problem, or so).

2) This is probably caused by 1).

Jiri

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:18 am
by Vlad
Hi,

Do you have any plans to support Ipod Video?

I tried it with your later alpha version, and it crashes when ipod is connected...

(I have some podcasts on my ipod, which according to the some forum messages used to cause problems in MediaMonkey in the past).