MP3 Cover / Album Cover missingg
Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:26 pm
Hello,
I use the Media MediaMonkey Beta PC Version 4.1.0.1686 RC an this is the Best Software for MP3 Organising
I have the Problem not alle Cover from the Files are list in the Playists when i use the "View" "Show Art", "Show Art with Detail" and "Show Art with Browser".
I the View "Show Art with Detail" i have see the Mediamonkey group any files to a Album, but the Artists are different!!

When i click on the differnet MP3 Files i see i "Art & Details" the Files have different Cover or in the first File in the List i must add Cover.
In the most files is this the reason because the Files have on the Android App on Cover.
If on one File have no cover, all other Files sync without cover. See Screenshot an my Question for the App.
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 21&t=75068
How can list alle files severally.
Pleas Fix this Problem?
This Problem is in all Mediamonkey Versions 4.x.
By
Christian S.
I use the Media MediaMonkey Beta PC Version 4.1.0.1686 RC an this is the Best Software for MP3 Organising
I have the Problem not alle Cover from the Files are list in the Playists when i use the "View" "Show Art", "Show Art with Detail" and "Show Art with Browser".
I the View "Show Art with Detail" i have see the Mediamonkey group any files to a Album, but the Artists are different!!

When i click on the differnet MP3 Files i see i "Art & Details" the Files have different Cover or in the first File in the List i must add Cover.
In the most files is this the reason because the Files have on the Android App on Cover.
If on one File have no cover, all other Files sync without cover. See Screenshot an my Question for the App.
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 21&t=75068
How can list alle files severally.
Pleas Fix this Problem?
This Problem is in all Mediamonkey Versions 4.x.
By
Christian S.
