Ventis Media is proud to release a new member to the MediaMonkey family: MediaMonkey for Android is the media manager for serious collectors. It lets users sync, navigate, and manage their media, providing a unified view of their libraries across Windows and Android devices.
Key features in the initial release include:
- Wirelessly sync* Playlists and media, including file info, ratings, lyrics, play history, etc. with MediaMonkey for Windows 4.1.1.
- Manage Music, Classical music, Audiobooks, Podcasts, Video, etc…
- Navigate by Artist, Album, Composer, Genre, Playlist, Folder*, etc.) with support for multiple attributes (e.g. Genre=Rock; Alternative)
- Play with replay gain (volume leveling), an equalizer, and sleep timer
- Access, play, and download media from UPnP/DLNA servers*
- Edit properties for single/multiple files & lookup lyrics
- Manage single/multiple files (e.g. play, queue, add to playlist, delete, use as ringtone, share)
- Plus player widgets, scrobbler integration, search, and more…
“This first release brings to the Android platform the level of control that MediaMonkey users have come to expect,” indicated Russell Samuels. “It’s not so much a media player as it is a media manager–our focus is on building a better management tool for very large media collections.”
*MediaMonkey for Android is available as a free download, with the following upgrades available:
- Wi-Fi Sync addon: Allows unlimited wireless synchronization. Available as an in-app purchase (USB synchronization is free).
- UPnP/DLNA addon: Allows unlimited UPnP/DLNA usage. Available as an in-app purchase.
- Advanced Media Management addon: Allows unlimited lyrics lookup, home screen customization, folder browser, with more to come. Available as an in-app purchase.
- MediaMonkey Pro: Provides all of the addon features described above in one bundle. Available via Google Play.
MediaMonkey is the music and movie manager for serious collectors. It works with your devices (Apple, Android, etc.), your files (MP3, AAC, FLAC, WMA, etc.), with you in full control of how your music is tagged, organized and shared. It is available on Windows, Android, and Windows tablets.
MediaMonkey for Android is available now via Google Play:
MediaMonkey for Windows 4.1.1 is available for download at: