Ventis Media has just released a new version of MediaMonkey for Windows that includes numerous improvements to USB synchronization and a variety of other issues. The release includes close to 30 minor bug fixes.
MediaMonkey for Windows 4.1.10 is available now at:
Ventis Media has released a new version of MediaMonkey for Windows that adds support for iOS 9, includes several tweaks for Windows 10 environments, and improves sync performance. The release also includes close to 30 minor bug fixes.
MediaMonkey for Windows 4.1.9 is available at:
Ventis Media is proud to announce a new release of MediaMonkey for Windows. This update includes 40+ improvements including compatibility with iTunes 12.1, improved synchronization with iOS and Android devices, new UPnP search functionality, and more.
“With this release, Ventis continues to improve one of the only real alternatives to the iTunes – iPhone ecosystem,” explained Russell Samuels, VP Marketing. “In MediaMonkey, users gain a lightweight but feature-rich tool to manage a single Media Library across their PCs, iPhones, and Android devices.”
MediaMonkey is the music and movie manager for serious collectors. It works with your devices (Apple, Android, etc.), your files (MP3, AAC, FLAC, WMA, etc.), with you in full control of how your music is tagged, organized and shared. It is available on Windows, Windows tablets, and Android.
MediaMonkey for Windows 4.1.6 is available at:
New minor releases of MediaMonkey have recently been released:
MediaMonkey for Windows 4.1.4 includes the following improvements since version 4.1.0:
- Fixes to playback, duplicates when browsing a USB stick, data corruption issues, CD ripping / conversion, numerous UPnP issues
- Improved synchronization with MediaMonkey for Android
- 75 fixes and improvements.
MediaMonkey for Windows is available for download at:
MediaMonkey for Android 1.0.6 includes the following improvements since the initial version 1.0 release:
- Improved performance
- Fixed numerous stability issues
- Fixed numerous synchronization issues & performance
- Fixed numerous playback issues
- Fixed several UPnP issues
- Fixes database corruption that may occur in some cases
- Fixed suppression of notification sounds can disable notifications
- Fixed Folder browser doesn’t contain media without album metadata
- Fixed Video node doesn’t contain all video media types
- Fixed bookmarks shouldn’t be saved for Music Videos
- Fixed sleep timer
- Fixed duplicates can appear when some Android devices are updated
- Fixed some devices are unsupported in Google Play
MediaMonkey for Android is available via Google Play:
MediaMonkey 4.0.7 can sync with Apple devices up to and including iOS 6.
If you’re using an iOS 7 device, including the iPhone 5s and 5c, you’ll need to upgrade to MediaMonkey 4.1.1.
More information / download links are available in this knowledgebase article.
MediaMonkey 4.0.7 can sync with:
- all iPods/iPhones/iPads running iOS 3 /4 / 5 /6 that are available as of Sept 2012, except for the iPad mini which is not yet tested, provided iTunes 10.7 is installed
- all non-iOS iPods including the iPod Nano 7G
Any version of MediaMonkey 4 can sync with any iPod, iPad, or iPhone (including the iPhone 5) via the following addon:
(a version of this addon is also available for MediaMonkey 3).
-The MediaMonkey team
MediaMonkey 4.0.5 can sync with:
- all iPods/iPhones/iPads running iOS 3 /4 / 5 that are available as of June 2012
- all non-iOS iPods
MediaMonkey 3 can:
- sync with non-iOS iPods and devices running iOS 3/4 if the machine hasn’t been updated to iTunes 10.5
- sync with non-iOS iPods on a PC that has updated to iTunes 10.5
- not sync with any iOS devices after upgrading to iTunes 10.5
For more information, see:
Ventis Media is proud to announce a new release of MediaMonkey. The new version 4.0.2 is a patch update that resolves database upgrade issues to MediaMonkey 4.0.1 which is in itself a minor update that resolves ~40 miscellaneous issues (database upgrades, DLNA media sharing, Art views, tagging, etc.) in MediaMonkey 4.0.
A full changelog is available at:
MediaMonkey 4.0.2 is available for download at:
MediaMonkey 3.1.1 is now available!
It is a bug fix release, that fixes problems that have recently begun occurring with the Auto-tag from Amazon tool.
Want to get your music library under control? Want to sync your music to your phone? Download it here.