MediaMonkey 4.0.7 can sync with Apple devices up to and including iOS 6.
If you’re using an iOS 7 device, including the iPhone 5s and 5c, you’ll need to use MediaMonkey 4.1 (which is in beta testing, but expected to be released in weeks).
More information / download links are available in this knowledgebase article.
MediaMonkey 4.0.7 can sync with:
- all iPods/iPhones/iPads running iOS 3 /4 / 5 /6 that are available as of Sept 2012, except for the iPad mini which is not yet tested, provided iTunes 10.7 is installed
- all non-iOS iPods including the iPod Nano 7G
Any version of MediaMonkey 4 can sync with any iPod, iPad, or iPhone (including the iPhone 5) via the following addon:
(a version of this addon is also available for MediaMonkey 3).
-The MediaMonkey team
MediaMonkey 4.0.5 can sync with:
- all iPods/iPhones/iPads running iOS 3 /4 / 5 that are available as of June 2012
- all non-iOS iPods
MediaMonkey 3 can:
- sync with non-iOS iPods and devices running iOS 3/4 if the machine hasn’t been updated to iTunes 10.5
- sync with non-iOS iPods on a PC that has updated to iTunes 10.5
- not sync with any iOS devices after upgrading to iTunes 10.5
For more information, see:
Ventis Media is proud to announce a new release of MediaMonkey. The new version 4.0.2 is a patch update that resolves database upgrade issues to MediaMonkey 4.0.1 which is in itself a minor update that resolves ~40 miscellaneous issues (database upgrades, DLNA media sharing, Art views, tagging, etc.) in MediaMonkey 4.0.
A full changelog is available at:
MediaMonkey 4.0.2 is available for download at:
MediaMonkey 3.1.1 is now available!
It is a bug fix release, that fixes problems that have recently begun occurring with the Auto-tag from Amazon tool.
Want to get your music library under control? Want to sync your music to your phone? Download it here.