To Add an image to your forum post you need to upload the image you want onto hosting service, e.g. Google Pictures, Flickr, Drop Box,... then:
- Click 'New Topic' to create a new post or 'reply' to an existing one
- Click on the 'Img' button. It will place the image brackets ("[img][/img]") at the cursor's position
- On your image hosting service's site, copy the image URL, usually by right clicking on the image and choosing that option
- Return to your post and paste the URL in between the image brackets like this "[img]your image url[/img]"
- Your image will display in the post. You can use preview to see if you entered image URL in between the image brackets corectly
- Submit the post
NOTE: some hosts like dropbox do not allow direct linking to image and in those posts link to images needs to be just copy/pasted as normal text.
For example, using https://imgbb.com/:
- Save your screenshot to your PC
- Open https://imgbb.com/
- Drag and drop the saved image to the open browser page, click 'Upload' and wait for the image to upload
- You'll be presented with 'Embed options' that allow you to choose a link. Choose the link format of 'BBCode Thumbnail'
- Copy the link (it's formatted so that you don't have to add any brackets to it e.g. "[url=https://YourURL][img]https://YourURL[/img][/url]" )
- Paste the link into wyour forum post