To Add an image to your forum post you need to upload the image you want onto hosting service, e.g. Google Pictures, Flickr, Drop Box,... then:
- Click 'New Topic' to create a new post or 'reply' to an existing one
- Click on the 'Img' button. It will place the image brackets ("[img][/img]") at the cursor's position
- On your image hosting service's site, copy the image URL, usually by right clicking on the image and choosing that option
- Return to your post and paste the URL in between the image brackets like this "[img]your image url[/img]"
- Your image will display in the post. You can use preview to see if you entered image URL in between the image brackets corectly
- Submit the post
NOTE: some hosts like dropbox do not allow direct linking to image and in those posts link to images needs to be just copy/pasted as normal text.