When User Access Control (UAC) is enabled on Windows 7 or Vista, there are
reports that some users (often using x64 versions) can't access/register
ActiveX COM objects and Program Registry settings.
Registering/Enabling OLE/COM Automatization service (both VBScript and JScript)
can be achieved by following these steps:
1. Run CMD in administrator mode (click the start button -> type CMD in the search bar and right click, then
choose execute as administrator).
2. Type/execute "cd \windows\syswow64" ("cd \windows\system32" for 32 Bit windows)
3. Type/execute "regsvr32 vbscript.dll" to register Visual Basic Script (vbscript) and Windows Scripting Host (WSH) library
4. Type/execute "regsvr32 jscript.dll" to register Java Script (jscript) library
5. Type/execute "regsvr32 scrrun.dll" to regster Microsoft Script Runtime library
Optionally (Some users reported they also need "msscript.ocx" to be registered):
6. Type/execute "regsvr32 msscript.ocx" to regster Microsoft Script Control library
After registering these libraries MediaMonkey and any written third party Scripts should work without issues.
To test VBScript Language starting http://www.happymonkeying.com/eSupport/Test_VBscript.exe should show VBScript Version.
If it doesn't show it apron execution there is still error in scripting language on your system.
Windows XP Optional downloads:
Have you tried to install http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8247