There are several possible causes of Album Art not appearing even though tracks
appear to otherwise sync successfully: Earlier versions of MediaMonkey were
used to synchronize with the iPod/portable device, and the new version, doesn't
force a resynchronization of those tracks.
1) To 'force' an update of such files: Connect your iPod/portable device
2) Delete the tracks from the device: Choose the iPod / device node and delete
all of the tracks on the device OR uncheck all tracks on the
3) Synchronization List and then Auto-Synchronize (note: this second option will
only work if 'Delete all tracks that aren't on the Synchronization List' is enabled in
4) Then select all the tracks that you wish to have on your device and press the
Synchronize button to resynchronize them.
If the above fails or does not apply, it is possible that the iPod needs to be completely
reset before synchronizing with MediaMonkey. To do so:
1) Close MediaMonkey
2) Connect the iPod Updater program that came with your iPod to reset the database
3) Run MediaMonkey and synchronize your tracks.
Another possible problem is that some devices (not iPods) will only display album art if
the Track has album art embedded within the tag. For such devices, changes your sync
settings to automatically embed album art in the tag during synchronization.