If CD Playback is working correctly, but you are receiving an error with each new
"ASPI error: 0x80 (Invalid ASPI command)| Sense key: 0x0 0x0 (No additional sense information)"
it may be due to errors from the MediaMonkey 2.5 CD Reader Plugin.
If you're using MediaMonkey 3.x:
1. Close MediaMonkey
2. Delete in_CDReader.dll from C:\Program Files\MediaMonkey\Plugins\
If you're using MediaMonkey 2.5, you can configure the CD Reader plugin to ignore such errors:
1. Go to Tools | Options | Input Plugins
2. Select the 'CD Reader' plug-in and press 'Configure'
3. Select the drive that is causing the problem and press 'Configure'
4. Check the 'Ignore Read Errors' box and press 'OK'