How can I fix corrupted art on my iPhone/Touch?
From MediaMonkey Wiki
This deals with art corruption similar to that described at: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39138#p202028
- First open iTunes. Go to Edit | Preferences, 'Devices' Tab.
- Check the option "Disable automatic syncing for iPhones and iPods".
- Click OK, close iTunes.
- Plug in your iPhone/Touch.
- Open MM, go to Tools | Sync Device | Configure device.
- Under the "Auto sync list" tab, uncheck all instances of any tracks (including Music, playlists, podcasts, and audiobooks) so that the bottom reads "0 file, 0 B, 0:00"
- Hit OK. Go to Tools | Sync Device, and check "Auto-synchronize"
- Then, go to Tools | Sync Device | Sync Device. This should remove all materials from your iPhone/Touch.
- When that's done, remove the device and close MM.
- Now, you need to clear your swap file. The instructions to do this differ by Operating System slightly, but here is how to do it in Windows 7. You should be able to find it following similar steps, or you can Google for exact instructions for your OS.
- [Start] right click [Computer] click [Properties]
- Click [Advanced System settings] on the left hand side
- Click the [Advanced] tab and then click [Settings] under the [Performance] section
- Then go to the "Advanced" tab and click the "Change" button
- Uncheck "Automatically manage..." then click "No paging file" and hit the "Set" button.
- OK out of all these boxes. Restart the computer.
- Go back (following the steps above) but this time click "System managed size", the 'Set' button, and recheck "Automatically manage..."
- OK out of all the boxes again.
- Open MM and resync. Your art should all appear normally now.