From MediaMonkey Wiki
- Compatible via the d_iPod.dll plugin, as of MediaMonkey version 22.214.171.1245.
- Also compatible with the d_USBMass1.dll and d_WMDM.dll plugins (not recommended, since playlists will not work properly)
- For full support you should have firmware 1.2.1 or higher
Specific Device Settings
- Follow the generic iTunes compatibility settings described here, if iTunes is installed.
- Set up a device profile for the easiest/best experience with the iPod. This will allow back-synchronization of ratings and playcounts.
- In the "Device configuration" tab, check "Use only the first Genre when multiple Genres exist" and "Use only the first value when multiple Artists / Composers exist" for maximum compatibility.
- In the "Device configuration" tab, check "Force iTunes style folders".