Motorola RIZR Z3
- Compatible via the d_USBMass1.dll, as of MediaMonkey version 184.108.40.2068.
- All firmware versions.
Specific Device Settings
- Sync tracks to: mobile\audio\
- Note that the MediaMonkey-generated playlists aren't recognized by the RIZR Z3 without some hand-editing. You need to do the following:
- 1. In MediaMonkey, set destination directory to "\" (no quotes)
- After syncing, make the following edits to the MediaMonkey-generated playlist located on the phone's root folder:
- Prepend each entry with "b/" (no quotes).
- Change backslashes to forward slashes.
- For example, if the MediaMonkey-generated playlist has the following lines:
- mobile\audio\Ray Charles\The Very Best of Ray Charles\Drown in My Own Tears.mp3
- mobile\audio\Ray Charles\The Very Best of Ray Charles\Georgia on My Mind.mp3
- Change it to look like this:
- b/mobile/audio/Ray Charles/The Very Best of Ray Charles/Drown in My Own Tears.mp3
- b/mobile/audio/Ray Charles/The Very Best of Ray Charles/Georgia on My Mind.mp3