Hi! I made an account just to share my experience.
I just transferred my music and MediaMonkey files across 3 drives (2 computers). I followed the instructions in the Wiki which involved copying all of my music files/folders from my first PC to a usb drive, and I also copied my database files. On the new PC I first moved the files to the new location, and then copied my database files into the new MediaMonkey appdata folder. In MediaMonkey, it showed all of my playlists, but the media files were greyed out.
And then I used your script to make everything work. I was confused at whether I needed to check the "update paths" option, but I decided not to.
I entered the old path and my new path, left both check boxes unchecked, and ran the script. In like, 1 second, everything updated and I've got my music and playlists intact! :D :D
THANKS! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D