Device and MM version details
MMW v188.8.131.524 (Portable Install)
PC= Dell 7570 Inspiron Laptop (i7-8550U, 24GB RAM)
OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
MMA Pro v1.3.1.0751
Sync to Device: Samsung EVO Plus 256GB MicroSD card (exFat Formatted)
Device: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Android OS: v7.0, SW ver: G935PVPS5BRA1
For the life of me I can't find anything I'm doing wrong but on my Android phone with the MicroSD card plugged into it, when using MMA, I am seeing duplicates of all my music tracks, as well as duplicate playlists. However, one listing of the music track is the actual song, proceeded by a duplicate ghost track listing. Also, the majority of my Album art is not being displayed in MMA although the Album Art shows up as being present in my library when viewing it through MMW.
Here are some examples of what I'm seeing in MMA.
Here are what those same music files in my Library look in MMW.
Here are those same files when looking at them on the MicroSD card and having it plugged into my PC and using Windows Explorer to view the files.
Here are my Sync Settings in MMW for the MicroSD card that I'm syncing to.
So here's what I did to get to this point.
1. Plugged 256GB MicroSD card into PC, In MMW, set up autosync and selected library content to sync to MicroSD card.
2. Selected Apply>AutoSync and let MMW crunch away syncing my library content to the MicroSD card until complete.
3. Plugged MicroSD card into Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, and then launched MMA Pro.
4. Let MMA scan the contents of the MicroSD card.
5. After MMA finished scanning, observed above listed problems of ghost tracks and a majority but not all my songs not showing album art although I'm 99.9% certain all my media files have album art present.
6. Attempted to fix the problem by syncing library again by using MMA Pro Wifi sync.
7. Observed problems still existed.
8. Went into options of MMA and verified my music folder on the microSD card which contains all my music files was selected and was granted to include in the MMA library.
9. In options in MMA, selected "Check for new/changed media" and let MMA re-scan my library on the MicroSD card and let finish completing the scan.
10. Problem still exists of duplicate ghost tracks and missing album art on a majority of music files.
Any ideas of what is going on, and how I can fix these problems?
In MMA, I am able to select the duplicate greyed out ghost tracks and choose to delete them and that seems to stop the duplicate ghost tracks from being displayed, but when I have 22K songs on the MicroSD card along with 22K duplicate ghost songs, that can be a bit tedious and time consuming.
I posted this in the MMA bug section because it seems like a bug.