Sorry for reopening this old thread but I had a similar problem (Error 1069: The service did not start due to a logon failure) when trying to install the MediaMonkeyService from inside MMW.
In the end, I found a fix on this old Microsoft support page: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/kb/327545
The advice still works for Windows 10:
1. Open Local Security Policy app
2. Expand Local Policies, and then click User Rights Assignment
3. In the right pane, right-click Log on as a service, and then click Add User or Group.
4. In the User and Group Names box, type the name that you want to add to the policy, and then click OK. (in my case this was the admin user account I log in with)
5. Quit the Local Security Policy app.
One reboot later, the MediaMonkey service started running with no problems. Hope this might be of help to someone who experiences the same error.