Search found 8 matches
Search found 8 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:25 pm
- Forum: Need Help with Device Synchronization?
- Topic: Unofficial but very helpful iPod/iTunes/MediaMonkey Hints
- Replies: 197
- Views: 301117
I did it the blundering way and I managed to get MediaMonkey to put the music on the Ipod but the playlists won't play the songs.
- Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:30 am
- Forum: MediaMonkey 4 Addons developer forum
- Topic: Working with Python (Google Music API)
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3106
Yes but I think mcow's solution will invoke the Windows UAC message !!! I can't specifically say no because I'm not using Windows 7, but on XP I run as an ordinary user and run my scripts all the time with no permissions failure. I use Windows 7, but I also did not succeed, and this has always been...
- Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:58 am
- Forum: Beta Testing, Bugs & Feature requests (mma)
- Topic: Feedback on Android app for MediaMonkey
- Replies: 25
- Views: 18194
wow,That I admire you, you will actually with the use MediaHouse to stream your MediaMonkey library over wifi to your droid and I think that is pretty cool.but how to do it?RobHayes wrote:Unified Remote has a MediaMonkey remote.
I also use MediaHouse to stream my MediaMonkey library over wifi to my droid.