Newbie Playlist/AutoDJ Question

Get answers about using the current release of MediaMonkey for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

nosfera2

Newbie Playlist/AutoDJ Question

Post by nosfera2 »

This sounds like the player for me, however I have a question (but first a bit of background)

My 60 disk cd player just bit the dust so I'm contemplating going all digital. BUT one of the features I really liked about that player was that I could have it randomly play one song from each disk before starting over w/another random song etc etc.

With my other pc software, it'll randomly play songs from my playlist, but (for instance) out of 60+ cd's worth of songs, I may hear 3-4 songs from the same disk w/o ever hearing a song/songs from one or more of the others. I know it's minor, but what can I say--I really liked that feature.

So--in a nutshell, would i have this option? If this is addressed somewhere else on the site, feel free to point me there

Thanx for any and all help!!
nosfera2

Post by nosfera2 »

Thanx much for the info ---I read the entire thread. Now I can't wait to get home and download the program so I can try it out this weekend!

one add'l question: in reading thru many of the threads, it mentions adding the various scripts. Is this something I'd need to do in addition to downloading MM, or would the functions you pointed me to (autoalbumdj etc) be built in already?

Thanx again!! :D