duplicate podcasts downloaded

Get answers about using the current release of MediaMonkey for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

AltairJr

duplicate podcasts downloaded

Post by AltairJr »

I've seen one post earlier asking about this but there was no answer to it so I thought I'd try my luck. I've got a couple podcasts that I subscribe to, and one of them is a paid subscription and this is the particular podcast I have trouble with.

It seems that everyday as new podcasts are added (or it's more likely just randomly generated url everytime mm connects) and because of that, mm downloads a duplicate podcast everytime I have it check for updates.

Has anyone else come across this problem and figured out a workaround of sorts? cuz you know, there is nothing like listening to the same podcast twice in a row because mm decided that they were different files.
zzfranczz

Post by zzfranczz »

I have all kind of issues with podcasts duplicating, or not putting them to my player correctly. Many times I just delete them and re do them.

I have not been able to get this to work right with MM and it has been very frustrating as I see many issues on the boards an no solutions.
AltairJr

Post by AltairJr »

not sure if this is just being ignored, or actually being addressed - but I don't have the experience to tackle this problem on my own. I do believe the solution itself is simple, I just don't know how to implement it.