Player's font size too small for TV

Get answers about using the current release of MediaMonkey for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

goberre

Player's font size too small for TV

Post by goberre »

Hi Music Fans,

I have now hooked up my laptop to the TV as the monitor and have a remote for the computer with QWERTY. Works a treat and I can chill in the sofa while selecting tunes. Slight niggle though is that although I can increase the font size in MM's tree, nowplaying etc., it has no effect on the font size in the player along the bottom of the screen, hence I cannot read the current title, artist and track as it tiny on the big screen. I have tried a few skins but the same applies.

My question is how do you increase the font size for the player's title, artist and track info along the bottom of the screen or is there a skin better suited to HD TV resolution and 42" screen?

Many thanks
Goberre.
rovingcowboy

Re: Player's font size too small for TV

Post by rovingcowboy »

by using a skin with larger fonts down there.

i made hillbilly rock diner with huge fonts down there. did that work at all for you?

which skin do you use ? maybe the author can redo the skin to work with your needs just for you.

it is not any way for the user to change the size of these fonts as they are in the skin for the player.
so us skinners control their size.

:)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.