How to print Music Explorer Tree ? (not the playlist)

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

SenseMaker2010

How to print Music Explorer Tree ? (not the playlist)

Post by SenseMaker2010 »

Hi, MM Folks...

as I use since couple of months MM as a very supportive tool I have upgraded with many plugins actually I miss one option:

I want print out (and even store) the "Music Explorer Tree" (marked in the following screenshot within the red frame).

The playlists I use as a kind of "directory structure" (see screen shot)... I fill sub titles of playlists with the search results so I get easily access to specific musical themes... I ask: any chance to print out such a specific Music Explorer Tree (as whole), in the following example about "music therapy" ?

I can print out a single playlist as marked in the green frame (in this example with the keyword "Ahir Bhairav" (a name for an Indian Raga Scale)).

For storage in a documentary file and printing a single playlist I use a plugin script (by exporting to html format or excel sheet) ( more about here: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 6&p=220810 ).

But that's not what I am looking for now. I'd like to have the possibility for printing (and best same storage in a file) / export the pure "music explorer tree". I dont want do always a "screenshot" (like following) and print out the graphics or baken such an image as PDF file... that's not really suitable, too time intensive and the print out is not really good readable.

Any idea ? - Tks in advance.... warm regards/TC - SM2010.
nohitter151

Re: How to print Music Explorer Tree ? (not the playlist)

Post by nohitter151 »

Sorry, I don't think there's any easy way to do this other than capturing the print screen images.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
SenseMaker2010

Post by SenseMaker2010 »

:-( sounds bad... yet have the hope, that a cool programmer created a nice plugin... :o

Post by Guest »

I know it's not what you're asking for, but you could always export your library information to a spreadsheet file, tweak it from there, and print that out. I've done that a few times so I could have a portable index of my music library.
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

There's way too much information to print the Music Explorer Tree. All I see now is blonde, brunette, redhead.
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

You could try my new add-on Tree Report for Child Nodes.
Magic Nodes 4.3.3 / 5.2 RegExp Find & Replace 4.4.9 / 5.2  Invert Selection/Select None 1.5.1  Export/Create Playlists for Child Nodes 4.1.1 / 5.4.1  Expand Child Nodes/Expand All 1.1.2  Event Logger 2.7  Filtered Statistics Report 1.6  Track Redirection & Synchronization 3.4.2  Restore/Synchronize Database 3.1.8 / 4.0.1  Find Currently Playing Track 1.3.2  Queue List 1.2.1  Add to Library on Play 1.0.1  Tree Report for Child Nodes 1.1.1  Update Location of Files in Database 1.4.5 / 2.3  Inherit Child Playlists 1.0.3  Add Currently Playing/Selected Track(s) to Playlist 1.2