[SOLVED] Next Track button not working

Get answers about using the current release of MediaMonkey for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

Unsunghero

[SOLVED] Next Track button not working

Post by Unsunghero » Fri May 19, 2017 9:30 am

Hopefully this is a nice easy one to fix and it's due to me selecting, pressings something I shouldn't have.

I have done a full system reset recently, reinstalling windows etc and I'm having a number of issues with using MediaMonkey since re-installing.

The was I have always used MM is to have it in Show Artwork with details and have the Column Browser active. When I want to listen to a particular album or artist, I will hit play for example on track 1, and it plays through in order, sometimes it will get a particular track I'm not in the mood for and I click next track or sometimes I've been out of the room and miss a track I wanted to hear so press the previous track button. I presume this is the most people use their library?

So to clarify this is in the main window where I select the track, I don't drag anything over to the 'Now Playing' section.

For some reason after re-installing MM, only the track I hit play on actually plays, when the track finishes playback stops, also if I press next track/previous track, playback immediately stops.

AlanH

Re: Next Track button not working

Post by AlanH » Fri May 19, 2017 11:25 am

Hi,
Go to tools/ options / playback rules under player- change the play now action to the one you want, (clear list & play selected + subsequent)

Unsunghero

Re: Next Track button not working

Post by Unsunghero » Fri May 19, 2017 11:31 am

Thank you, I knew it would be a nice easy fix. With all the other MM problems I'm having at the moment my head is mashed and I couldn't find where the option was even though I knew it was there.

Thank you!