[SOLVED] Want to see list of podcast subscriptions

Get answers about using the current release of MediaMonkey for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

kaichandler

[SOLVED] Want to see list of podcast subscriptions

Post by kaichandler »

I repaired Windows and reinstalled MediaMonkey 4.1.27 gold but now can't see my list of podcast subscriptions. Maybe that's a Podcast Subscriptions Node. The Using Podcasts wiki talks about it but I'm unsure how to find it.

How can I get them back please?

I had it all set up nicely before reinstalling Windows and have a disk image taken before the Windows repair. Is there a way to restore my MM setup from the backup?

Also, how can I remove unwanted entries from the display such as Network, Net Radio (?) and Web?

Screenshot: https://ibb.co/ftpmhZb

thanks
Peke

Re: Want to see list of podcast subscriptions

Post by Peke »

Hi,
You can't remove elements from "My computer" Tree node as they are system elements like in Windows explorer and rest of tree nodes and their context you can control from Tools -> Options -> Library -> Media Tree.
Best regards,
Pavle
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to add SCREENSHOTS to forum
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

This is all in the database file (mm.db), default location: https://www.mediamonkey.com/support/ind ... -ini-files

As Peke said, under File > Manage Collections you can edit the Podcasts Collection and enable the Subscriptions sub-node.
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)
kaichandler

Post by kaichandler »

great, I renamed C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\MediaMonkey for safety, and restored the folder and contents from backup and now have my lovely Mediamonkey back, just the way I like it!

Thanks