Audiobooks not showing

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

meditek

Audiobooks not showing

Post by meditek »

Mediamonkey 4.1.31.1919
Ipod touch 6th gen IOS 12.5.2
WIN 10 X64 PRO
I have around a dozen audiobooks on the Ipod which all show on Itunes but none show up on MM. All music shows up fine.
Is there aything I can do because Itunes gives me a headache?
Thanks
Lowlander

Re: Audiobooks not showing

Post by Lowlander »

Did you check the AudioBooks Collection instead of the Music Collection in MediaMonkey?
Try the Entire Library > Location node (enable under File > Manage Collections) and see if the files are really not in the MediaMonkey Library.
meditek

Re: Audiobooks not showing

Post by meditek »

"Did you check the AudioBooks Collection instead of the Music Collection in MediaMonkey?"

Yes. I clicked on 'my Ipod' ,expanded it, then clicked on audiobooks. Shows 1 out of my 10 books.
Also clicked on Audiobooks on MM's menu. Empty

"Try the Entire Library > Location node (enable under File > Manage Collections) and see if the files are really not in the MediaMonkey Library."

Audiobooks was not listed under 'entire library,it remained empty in it's usual position on the menu.'Entire Library' contained only my music.

Itunes shows all 10 books under 'audiobooks'. It also has additional areas namely:-Purchased,Audible, Audiobooks, Audibooks and two playlists Purchased and Audible. All my books are here too.

After using 'synchronise' in itunes with disasterous results I have not risked using it with MM audiobooks as the library is empty and so might empty my books on the ipod if I use it.