Increasing Font Size

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

Alph

Increasing Font Size

Post by Alph »

It has been many years since I have used MM. For various reasons, my eye sight is not what it used to be. Tried to explore and thought I could find out how to do that! I was wrong! It am trying to increase the font size on the tool bars and menus. Saw some places it inferrer that I could do that, yet nothing seemed to work. Maybe someone here who may also be visually challenged knows how to do this? or even if not challenged, can lead me down the proper path.

My final goal is to get the mobile android app and be able to have access to my library in my car. Just to give an idea, I plugged in my ancient IPOD and into the cars USB port and BOOM there was all my music that was on my IPOD showing on the car screen! So, once I get the desktop set, THEN it will be time for the APP.

Version 4.1.8..... GOLD, WIN 10
Lowlander

Re: Increasing Font Size

Post by Lowlander »

Tools > Options > Skins allows you to change it.
Aussteve

Post by Aussteve »

Hi
I am only a recent user of MM5 and am only using the free version for evaluation. I too would like to increase the overall font size. The ability to do so is pivotal to my purchasing the full product.
I am surmising that the option to change font size via Tools, Options, Skin etc above is only available in paid versions?
Thanks in anticipation :)
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

With MediaMonkey 5.0.2 the Material Design Skin allows you to choose size: Large for a larger font size (Tools > Options > Skins).
Aussteve

Post by Aussteve »

Hi
I am only a recent user of MM5 and am only using the free version for evaluation. I too would like to increase the overall font size. The ability to do so is pivotal to my purchasing the full product.
I am surmising that the option to change font size via Tools, Options, Skin etc above is only available in paid versions?
Thanks in anticipation :)
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

This option is only available in MediaMonkey 5.0.2+ and only for the Material Design Skin.
Aussteve

Post by Aussteve »

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.
I am using MM5 5.0.2 and have found the Metro M Classic skin perfect for what I want.
Are you aware at all if this option is to be extended to other skins perhaps in the future?
I would definitely be curious to know

Cheers