Playlist songs not showing when usb phone is connected

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

blackblades

Playlist songs not showing when usb phone is connected

Post by blackblades »

Story is I always took my sd card out the phone into the sd card reader slot, because usb didn't work at the time. I created a folder with all music and a custom playlist folder with all my playlist organized. Recently I was told to not remove card anymore it'll dmg the card which I actually did dmg the tray. So I tried usb again and changed to file transfer it worked I was able to do make changes to music and playlist. Now it's not working the songs not showing in playlist and the songs themselves doesn't show artists etc... I tried changing the letter to the card reader letter but still nothing. Need help, I just wanna use the usb instead of card reader slot.
Lowlander

Re: Playlist songs not showing when usb phone is connected

Post by Lowlander »

Please detail which exact version of MediaMonkey (Help > About) and how exactly are you syncing? What App are you using on the device?

Note that MediaMonkey 5 has been released: https://www.mediamonkey.com/windows
blackblades

Re: Playlist songs not showing when usb phone is connected

Post by blackblades »

Lowlander wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:12 am Please detail which exact version of MediaMonkey (Help > About) and how exactly are you syncing? What App are you using on the device?

Note that MediaMonkey 5 has been released: https://www.mediamonkey.com/windows
4.1.31.1919 (Portable Mode) this is the version I'm using now and I believe it was lower when it worked the 1st time I can't remember. MM5 had issues and I personally like MM4 look. I don't want to synce my music to my laptop and apps I use power amp and MMA on my phone.
As I stated I used the sd card port to transfer and organize stuff using MMW. I wanted to start using usb method instead of sd card port to transfer and organize using MMW. It worked the 1st time I tried doing usb method and now it doesn't work. It doesn't show all the info of my music like it does when its in sd card port of laptop and my playlists are empty. I tried path letter change to the sd card port but it didn't help.