sound card

Community forum for discussions completely unrelated to MediaMonkey.

Moderator: Gurus

sa_ill

sound card

Post by sa_ill »

can anyone tell me which is better
Integrated Realtek ALC662 or Creative Audio SoundBlaster Value
Peke

Re: sound card

Post by Peke »

Depends on Actual Model of Creative card but based on Realtek Desc and your Amp hardware maybe you really do not need Creative card anymore.
Best regards,
Pavle
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to add SCREENSHOTS to forum
sa_ill

Post by sa_ill »

What the hell is that supposed to mean?
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

he seems to be a new member answering posts he just joined with 3 posts all one or two liners and all having the same site advertisment in his sign.. the site is for gaming cards i did not see any thing with sound being mentioned but they could have a sound card.

his actions are spammer like. but must be careful as some new members just breeze through and post short messages until they get use to the forum. so he could be a ligit member. i would give him 3 to 5 days to answer or post any messages again if not then i'd remove him as a spammer just for that advertisment in his sign...
but i'm not a mod. good thing for him i'm not, if he is not a spammer.
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy 5 Android 5) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.