Get answers about syncing the current release of MediaMonkey with iPods and other devices.
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:19 am
I use mainly MM as my music player. I want it to have all of my dif't types of music files, flac, ogg, wmv, wav, etc into my player but when I transfer (upload to) my files to my iPod I do not want to transfer any of them except the mp3 and m4a files. However, as it is set up now it appears that MM will move all of the file formats into my ipod. How does one avoid this?
- Posts: 864
- Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:10 pm
- Location: Brazil
You can either:
- Use Auto-conversion feature (available in MM Gold) to convert incompatible formats to mp3 on-the-fly during synchronization;
- Synchronize to your device using an auto-playlist. In this playlist, one of the criteria will be "Type equals MP3 or M4A"
- Posts: 135
- Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:03 pm
You don't necessarily have to sync using an auto playlist, you could still drag and drop from the auto-playlist
Now playing: Morcheeba - The Sea
last.fm signatures don't work anymore, which is sad. Any easy replacement?