Albums as sub-node to Artist in Device Tree

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

ResumeMan

Albums as sub-node to Artist in Device Tree

Post by ResumeMan »

Title clear as mud? ;)

I like to browse my collection via the Artist node. In the Library node, if I click on the Artist node, each Artist has every album by that Artist available as a sub-node on the left pane tree. So if I have an artist with a lot of albums, I can easily click from one to the next.

When I connect my iPod, a similar tree pops up for the device. But the Artist node only lists the artists in the left pane tree. If I click on the artist name, all of the tracks are shown at once.

I have another program that I also use sometimes for managing my iPod (Anapod Explorer), and that one has a full tree with albums listed subordinate to artists.

Is there a way to get MM to show this too? It would make navigating what's on the device a lot easier.

Thanks

BTW, I'm still using the free version if that indicates anything.
ResumeMan

Post by ResumeMan »

Sorry to bump, but I figure that someone must know either if this can or can't be done.

Thanks
jiri

Post by jiri »

This will probably appear in the next version.

Jiri
ResumeMan

Post by ResumeMan »

Sorry to resurrect an ancient thread, but is this functionality available in MM3?

Thanks!

Quick edit: Using MM3 Gold, most recent version.
ResumeMan

Post by ResumeMan »

Anyone? Sorry to bump, but this can't be an uncommon complaint. Can this be done? If not will it ever be possible???

Thanks!
ResumeMan

Post by ResumeMan »

<sigh> Sorry to keep bumping, but really, nobody has any familiarity with this? Do you have large devices (larger than my 4GB Nano) and the inability to navigate albums isn't an issue?
ResumeMan

Re: Albums as sub-node to Artist in Device Tree

Post by ResumeMan »

Thought I'd bump this again to see if anyone was familiar w/a solution. Thanks!