Scripting to call "Play Last" from arbitrary node/playlist

This forum is for questions / discussions regarding development of addons / tweaks for MediaMonkey.

Moderator: Gurus

twinbee

Scripting to call "Play Last" from arbitrary node/playlist

Post by twinbee » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:52 pm

There's two ways I'm trying to solve a problem, so I'll try this one first to see if I have any luck...

I've looked throughout the Wiki, but I can't seem to find out how to script something to "Play Last" . I'm using my own custom node, rather than a playlist. I'm guessing it can't be too hard, considering that MM scripting has the power to allow one to add one's own menu items etc.

In a nutshell, I want all the custom node's tracks to add to the end of the "Now Playing" section, which is of course what "Play Last" does.
MegaDJ v2 - Lightning fast and easy to use search to replace the standard AutoPlaylist. Features include random jukebox style playlists, along with syncing, weighting options, and logic complete querying.

twinbee

Re: Scripting to call "Play Last" from arbitrary node/playlist

Post by twinbee » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:25 pm

Thanks - that does the trick!

I think originally I saw that, and thought it meant adding tracks to an MM Playlist rather than the "Now Playing" view...
MegaDJ v2 - Lightning fast and easy to use search to replace the standard AutoPlaylist. Features include random jukebox style playlists, along with syncing, weighting options, and logic complete querying.

Teknojnky

Re: Scripting to call "Play Last" from arbitrary node/playlist

Post by Teknojnky » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:57 pm

yea it is a little confusing, there is one for the player (now playing) and one for playlists objects.