Custom Programming

This forum is for questions / discussions regarding development of addons / tweaks for MediaMonkey.

Moderator: Gurus

SCash

Custom Programming

Post by SCash » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:00 am

Media Monkey is a GREAT tool and there seems to be a large group of you who have figured out how to make it even better! I need Media Monkey to be able to be more custom for my use and it sounds like it can be done by someone with a skill set I don't have! Anyone interested in doing a custom Monkey project for me? I don't want to waste time and space writing it out what I need. If this is something you might be interested in please drop me an e-mail djshawncash at gmail dotnospam com. I hope this isn't breaking Forum rules. I have just read page after page of info on how to program and write things for Monkey, and I just don't think I could pull off what a large group of you seem to be able to do in your sleep. Thanks in advance ... and if this was bad form ... I apologize!

trixmoto

Re: Custom Programming

Post by trixmoto » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:36 am

I've edited the email address in an attempt to avoid you getting lots of spam! And I've moved it into here as this is the scripters discussion forum.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.